"Star Citizen Night"

Would you like to have a Star Citizen Night?

• Yes

Votes: 30 96.8%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
I was thinking it would be awesome if we made one night a week "star citizen night" on this night we would encourage testies to come play star citizen. I think there is enough content in the game to make this happen. I am not saying YOU HAVE TO, but rather be like, hey guys, lets go play Star Citizen together. I think this could be a great thing for the org. please take the pole and let me know if you would be down to take part in something like this. Thanks
Sum1

Lockhearts

Commander
Oct 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Lockhearts
I'd be up for this, I joined the org partly because I was in Test in Eve for a short while, but mostly just because I wanted to have people to play with when the game eventually came out, I haven't been all that active but I have at least been keeping an eye on Star Citizen and with the party system they added which I have yet to even try, it should be pretty easy for us to get together.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yeah man. I've had a great time every time we TESTie manage to get in together. I'd be down. Weekend of course. Because work. And stuff.

Reactions: ErnoCor

vindslav

Vice Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
vindslav
voted no, purely for my hatred of polls, specially redundant ones.

Instead of setting up a poll, or waiting for a mod to set something up, why not just create a date and mingle? There can be multiple days which you can associate with eachother in game, and it does not need to be official. Test, start acting as the org you are supposed to be!!!

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
"star citizen night"
ABSOLUTELY......

Staff already have something in the works for this. ;)
May I make a suggestion?
Most activities tend to center on America EST time.
By 'night' can we define this as a FULL DAY with the 3 major time zones (USA,EU,Asia/Pacific) continuing the event during their 'evening' hours?

This is a great way to get to know each other while having lots of FUN together.
Please remember, it is Alpha Testing so don't let frustration ruin your enjoyment.
Patience is your Second Best Friend (TESTies are your Best Friend).

Thank you @sum1 for this suggestion.
Please count me in - as RL permits.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Please count me in - as RL permits
Stupid RL, getting in the way of important gaming stuff and things. ;)
By 'night' can we define this as a FULL DAY with the 3 major time zones (USA,EU,Asia/Pacific) continuing the event during their 'evening' hours?

This is a great way to get to know each other while having lots of FUN together
Thumbs up to this.

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
I'm up for this, though RL is also stupid and getting in the way. Really want to fill up my Tali with testes before crashing it! Crashing it solo just isn't the same :'(

Farayear

Captain
May 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Farayear
Absolutely. I've only been able to actually play the game with other TESTies a few time, and would appreciate more semi-organized opportunities to do so.

Also, getting groups together to fully staff multicrew ships would be tons of fun.

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
I knew i saw someone post this somewhere, yeah star citizen night/day/evening has been planned for a while there's just so much going on. I did however plan on doing one of these tonight if we can get people on. I'm also gonna see whose streaming and if they're interested in joining us.

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
ABSOLUTELY......

May I make a suggestion?
Most activities tend to center on America EST time.

This is a great way to get to know each other while having lots of FUN together.
Please remember, it is Alpha Testing so don't let frustration ruin your enjoyment.
Patience is your Second Best Friend (TESTies are your Best Friend).

Thank you @sum1 for this suggestion.
Please count me in - as RL permits.
There are other countries besides the United States? I plan all my activities based on American Time!

Forgot your password?