Star Citizen professional printed maps

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
Hey guys, if you've been here a while you may remember me but this is a refreshed and updated post!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/StarscapesMapping

Last October I received MVP for these maps, it was something I thought would be fun to work on and I professionally draw maps for a survey company so it was easy to do. After a lot of people told me they were cool I submitted them, the folks at CIG told me they loved them and gave me permission to "go ahead and sell them until somebody tells you to stop" :)

So that's what I'm doing! I moved, took on a lot of debt for a new house and car but my wife and kids are finally settled in and happy so I'm able to put my attention back on making these fun maps for you guys :)

I'm bringing attention to them for the people who may be interested and didn't see them yet. I'm also going to start making some more of the new systems that have been going up while using some of the Lore Makers Guide To The Galaxy info to flesh them out a little more.

I built these as "functional" in game maps that are accurate enough to use though obviously not as useful as the in game maps will be :) If you like them give me a favorite and tell your friends, if you want to order more than one just let me know through here or on Etsy that you're a Testie and I'll bundle them all up for you with maybe a few cool extra's thrown in for good measure!

Thanks for reading this far and I hope you enjoy what I've made, maybe it will help bring a little piece of Star Citizen out of the interwebs and into the real world.

Levi

Knax

Overwatch Room
Staff member
Donor
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
Knax
Good to see you back dude, I have 2 of these maps and they both look awesome. Can't wait to see what else you have!

Forgot your password?