Star Citizen Referral Code - STAR-PT9W-F542

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
If you are looking for a Star Citizen referral code to get a free 5000 UEC to spend in-game, use this referral code when completing the purchase of your game package:

STAR-PT9W-F542

How it works: After you select the game package you are buying and you have registered to make the purchase on https://robertsspaceindustries.com , you will see an field in the form asking if you have a referral code. By entering that code above you get 5000 UEC, which is the in-game currency to use on any store item, which include things like cosmetics.

By using this Star Citizen referral code, the org will get rewards at different levels.

We don't care about the ships, we have more Javelins than we know what to do with, but what we do want is the Million Mile High Club!

Thank you for doing your part!

Last edited:

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Bring the heretics into the fold my fellow TESTies! For we accept the poor (preferably poor due to buying loads of ships) the crippled (we have endeavors to fix them) and the sick (well, there is always biological warfare if the whole endeavor thing doesn't work out) willingly!

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Suggestions... each time you get a Google Adwords promo for $100 to $200 use it for this. The main ways to get there right now is by paying for it.. either with ads or with a LOT of time in marketing via content that targets people who haven't signed up yet that may want to.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Suggestions... each time you get a Google Adwords promo for $100 to $200 use it for this. The main ways to get there right now is by paying for it.. either with ads or with a LOT of time in marketing via content that targets people who haven't signed up yet that may want to.
We have had 2 people in the Jump club get it through google ads if I recall.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Let's get this page on the search results for Star Citizen referral code. Keeping making long paragraphs about how using this Star Citizen discount code works to help get Montoya into the cool kids club. When our glorious leader enters the cool kids club, by extension we all have access to the cool kids club! So... it is important to talk about why it's so important to use this Star Citizen referral code STAR-PT9W-F542 which works to provide an additional 5,000 UEC in-game currency. You really should use this starcitizen code before you register your first account. And if you have already registered but not pledged yet, that's okay, make a new account with the referral code and then pledge with that account. That will give you the best possible bonus in trying out Star Citizen, because not only do you get 5,000 free UEC.. but you could also get access (if you join TEST) to TEST Squadron's (the largest player Organization in the game) MASSIVE fleet including rare ships like Javelins, Idris-M's, 890 Jumps, AMD Omegas, Vanduul Glaives, and Sabre Ravens to fly around.. not to mention every fly-able ship in game so that you can test before you pledge. So... it is clear, the best and wisest decision if you are new to Star Citizen and don't know anyone who plays it, to use Montoya's star citizen referral code STAR-PT9W-F542 and then join TEST Squadron so you can enjoy these incredible perks! See... I know a little bit about SEO....

too

K, long stories with lots of relevant words in proper grammatical usage in context. GO!
Or even stories of your experience in TEST squadron on why you stayed 🍺:glorious: and finally concluding your story with use this referral code.

Last edited:

Doyzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Doyzer
I have used Google Adwords in the past for referrals and they are very effective. You have to make sure you use right key words that target people who are creating new accounts. Spending $25 and receiving a $75 credit can net you about 15 -20 Recruits and around 100 Prospects. Using Alt accounts and your own referral code is good way to earn a little money from the grey market too.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I have used Google Adwords in the past for referrals and they are very effective. You have to make sure you use right key words that target people who are creating new accounts. Spending $25 and receiving a $75 credit can net you about 15 -20 Recruits and around 100 Prospects. Using Alt accounts and your own referral code is good way to earn a little money from the grey market too.
WTF is Google adwords?

Doyzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Doyzer
WTF is Google adwords?
Gonna assume you are being serious. Google adwords is an online advertising platform developed by Google, where advertisers pay to display brief ads, service offerings, product listings, video content, and generate mobile application installs within the Google ad network to web users.

I usually created ad like this:

Create an account using my referral code and receive 5,000 Free in-game credits.

You would alter the search words to get the people who clicked your ad to be people who needed a referral code and were trying to setup a Star Citizen account . When someone clicked on my ad in google search, the ad would take you to the referral page with my code in place.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Gonna assume you are being serious. Google adwords is an online advertising platform developed by Google, where advertisers pay to display brief ads, service offerings, product listings, video content, and generate mobile application installs within the Google ad network to web users.

I usually created ad like this:

Create an account using my referral code and receive 5,000 Free in-game credits.

You would alter the search words to get the people who clicked your ad were trying to setup a Star Citizen account. When someone clicked on my ad in google search, the ad would take you to the referral page with my code in place.
Damn. That's crafty. Thanks Doyzer

Forgot your password?