Star Citizen roadmap 3.11 update

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Here's what I see..

When they are selling concept and not releasing them fast enough peps complain.

When they finally do release ships fast after concept sale peps complain..

I say make up your fucking mind peps, you want them to release fast after concept sale or not??

And for old ships they have explained this so many times now it's getting old.
Old concept ships that where made or planed are made and planed after the old coding standard.
That does not work any more and converting is not as easy as just change a couple parameters and then spit it out.

But then how many ships from the old is not out and flyable and above all are they even usable at this time..
Sure there are a bunch a ship that's function mechanic is not in game yet...

So yeah why not bring in some more useless ships over a cool new fighter, cargo, mining etc. that we can use right away...
I say let's go for the usable ships for now and pick up the other as we actually can use some function other than just fly around in it.

Hilarious subject, ....GIB.. GIB... GIB... NOO NO noo, Not that ship whyyy!! make up your god damn mind, 🤣 😂 🤣 🤣 😂 😂 🤣

CHEERS! 🍻 🤣🤣

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Here's what I see..

I say make up your fucking mind peps, you want them to release fast after concept sale or not??

Old concept ships that where made or planed are made and planed after the old coding standard.
That does not work any more and converting is not as easy as just change a couple parameters and then spit it out.

But then how many ships from the old is not out and flyable and above all are they even usable at this time..

So yeah why not bring in some more useless ships over a cool new fighter, cargo, mining etc. that we can use right away...
I say let's go for the usable ships for now and pick up the other as we actually can use some function other than just fly around in it.

Hilarious subject, ....GIB.. GIB... GIB... NOO NO noo, Not that ship whyyy!! make up your god damn mind, 🤣 😂 🤣 🤣 😂 😂 🤣

CHEERS! 🍻 🤣🤣
I agree with @Mich Angel & his assessment. This being said, while I would love to have certain ships I own that are not in the Verse yet to be released ASAP, I'd rather that they be developed to be as awesome as possible. For instance, the BMM & some of the older, larger & more complex ships are having to be re-concepted & redesigned to both work with the new metrics as well as fit within other parameters that we aren't aware of yet such as how large are the biggest jump points between the systems going to be because that will definitely place a restriction on the height & width of a ship that passes through it. Then there are ship like the Endeavor that require so many features & functions working together that it will most likely be 1 of the last older ships to enter the Verse before official launch. While that sucks, I know that ship will be absolutely mind blowing when it's completed & fully functional. Hell, based on how it's configured, it's almost able to function as a small & transportable space station. If ever multiple Endeavors get the ability to link up in space securely, that could very well be how player orgs could actually own their own space stations.

My point is that Yes, we want our old concept ships created & released into the Verse for us to enjoy, but I'm pretty sure that most of us want them to be created as best as possible.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Here's what I see..

CHEERS! 🍻 🤣🤣

The only thing I'd add is that ships used in SQ42 also get pushed to the front of the list. The other aspect is the current concept practice makes it easy for the ship team to take and implement in the game and most of the old ships need to be redone on their concept most recently was mentioned the Polaris that went back to concept stage.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
The only thing I'd add is that ships used in SQ42 also get pushed to the front of the list. The other aspect is the current concept practice makes it easy for the ship team to take and implement in the game and most of the old ships need to be redone on their concept most recently was mentioned the Polaris that went back to concept stage.
Polaris going back to cencept??? Noooooooo....
Ok, I don't own one, but the genral design of the Polaris is awesome, i defenetly like it... hope that the re-design came out even better, and condering all the recent ship, this is far form impossibile

Forgot your password?