Star Citizen ship comparison chart

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I think that either CIG should enlarge the BMM to be large enough for a hangar large enough to store a Defender or to announce a Banu capital class carrier ship eventually.

As for jump portals, I think that Aegis should create a ship that portions of it expand out to create within it's circumference an end point of a man made jump gate. Think of the jump gates from Babylon V, but able to be condensed & transported by a mid-size ship. All you do is have a pair of them, 1 goes to the desired system, they both expand & then link up to form a massive jump gate for the largest ships to pass through so that a fleet can operate in almost any system.

Reactions: Scape and Vavrik

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Whats cooler is that the 890J is Idris sized!
I was wondering about that too. According to the stats page, it should be much smaller than the Polaris, and <1/3 the mass. Obviously something has changed from its early appearance. I doubt it is close to the Idris, since that would be something like 8X the early mass projection, but it does look to be larger and heavier than both the Polaris and the Reclaimer. Could turn out to be one of the best bargains ever for early buyers.

Reactions: Bambooza
Forgot your password?