Star Citizen Ship Loadout Calculator

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Think CIG will ever release apps to do this kind of thing when you are offline?
Good question. I don't think CIG has a lot of plans at the moment for offline apps other than what they have in the website, or even a public API - but it could also be that they're saving this to build value for corporate support. Seems to me we got some negative feedback from CIG's leadership at one point, but that response left me wondering whether the concept of public api was even fully understood. That doesn't make sense that it wouldn't be - which leaves "off the cuff comment" to hide or obscure their intentions open.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
I still think there is a market for an org owned micro-jump calculator. Its still too early to know how to build it, but if we canarbitrarily select targets to quantum to, and then exit the quantum judiciously, there is a way to use that for tactical purposes. While I don't think you'll ever be able to exit a wormhole safely, exiting Quantum early should be okay.

Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
Good question. I don't think CIG has a lot of plans at the moment for offline apps other than what they have in the website, or even a public API - but it could also be that they're saving this to build value for corporate support. Seems to me we got some negative feedback from CIG's leadership at one point, but that response left me wondering whether the concept of public api was even fully understood. That doesn't make sense that it wouldn't be - which leaves "off the cuff comment" to hide or obscure their intentions open.
I know that they already have the RSI authenticator app. I was trying to be hopeful to be able to change armor/weapons ect and ship loadouts offline to make it faster and easier to jump into the ship and go.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
TESTes sharing with TESTes

best Squardon indeed

Reactions: Zookajoe

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
It's a great little app with a fantastic interface.

Reactions: Zookajoe
Forgot your password?