Star Citizen, the chronicles of a noob.

Ninja911

Commander
Apr 23, 2018
RSI Handle
Captain Cricket
I dove into the persistent universe last night and learned the general mechanics of system navigation....the quatum drive graphics are friggin pimp! I got a few bounties and landed at 2 other stations. The one to lower crime stat and an asteroid colony of some sorts.
I think I have most things figured out minus the finer points. Finding all the places I was to go, plus many of the bounties going inactive as I approached was strange. But otherwise I was up until 4am. Very much caffeine needed.
The hornet, both the F7C and stealth version are AWESOME SAUCE, with a side of pwn! I've found my new game. Now, if you'll excuse me, my new addiction is calling.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
I dove into the persistent universe last night and learned the general mechanics of system navigation....the quatum drive graphics are friggin pimp! I got a few bounties and landed at 2 other stations. The one to lower crime stat and an asteroid colony of some sorts.
I think I have most things figured out minus the finer points. Finding all the places I was to go, plus many of the bounties going inactive as I approached was strange. But otherwise I was up until 4am. Very much caffeine needed.
The hornet, both the F7C and stealth version are AWESOME SAUCE, with a side of pwn! I've found my new game. Now, if you'll excuse me, my new addiction is calling.
Welcome to the club. We all know the feeling. It was, for me, kinda like " Are you kidding me, this is so cool." And "are you kidding me, this is so frustratingly buggy."

Ninja911

Commander
Apr 23, 2018
RSI Handle
Captain Cricket
Welcome to the club. We all know the feeling. It was, for me, kinda like " Are you kidding me, this is so cool." And "are you kidding me, this is so frustratingly buggy."
It is less buggy now I think but I had moments of slow frames and weird stuff happening...

Forgot your password?