Star Trek Abrams universe

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
Just watched Into Darkness again with my 12 year old daughter, and before the shite storm of back and forth loveit/hateit arises about the reborn movies I just want to say that the ship/set design aesthetic is shared mucho by Star Citizen, particularly the fancy smancy hangers above the basic levels and the Origin series ships with all the clean white lines and rooms and all. This is not a diss. I happen to love it, and love the reboot movies.

I teared up double with the little scene with old (RIP) Spock (hadn't watched it since the passing of Nimoy,) and truly appreciate the homage/nods to the old movies and series. And I enjoy all the reboot cast. If you are a hater, just stop bitching, throw aside your needs for the few and focus on the need for the many.
Live long and prosper, see you in the verse, thanks for all the fish.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I enjoy both Star Trek, TOS and NuKirk for what they are. And the NuKirk movies give me hope for Episode 7, so much of the Star Wars aesthetic shows through :D

Reactions: Feral Oxide

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
I found a double feature DVD of Star Trek The Motion Picture and The wrath of Kahn at Wal-Mart in the $5 movie bin...it wasn't there for long....I need the entire run of ST movies on BR though. But the DVD works for now.

Forgot your password?