SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404

When: October 10, 2015 (All day long!)
Where: On Our Discord Server (http://discord.testsquadron.com)
How: Download the Origin client HERE and download the Star Wars Battlefront Beta (just went live!). Please note that this will probably be a big download so you want to finish installing everything before joining on Saturday.

What is Super Spectacular Saturdays?
S.S.S. is one of the traditional events we used to hold on a biweekly basis when TEST Squadron was first formed (since Star Citizen isn't due for another century or so). We mostly choose games that are free to play or ones most members have and form into huge groups to play the game at the same time. It usually ends up being absolute chaos as to be expected from TEST.

Hope to you see you on Saturday!

Last edited:

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
Meh. I really didn't want to dive into the game but my boredom of other games and need for some sci-fi compels me to at least try this... thing...

Ichiru

Space Marshal
Aug 15, 2014
RSI Handle
Ichiru
This would be of interest to be but am attending a very important function in Manchester that day - ie citizencon. I find it most inconvenient that EA so rudely put the beta the same weekend as Citizencon.

Anyway am looking forward to trying it out at some point during the beta period hoping it will be good.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
EA is a terrible, money-sucking company that hates gamers and its own employees, and only lives to drain the life out of video games in quest after the almighty dollar.

But it's Star Wars, so I'll be there.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
This would be of interest to be but am attending a very important function in Manchester that day - ie citizencon. I find it most inconvenient that EA so rudely put the beta the same weekend as Citizencon.

Anyway am looking forward to trying it out at some point during the beta period hoping it will be good.
The event is gonna run all day so basically VNC into your computer on your smartphone and then play battlefront with us while waiting in line at Citcon.

Reactions: UnderSc0re

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Will do but depending on how CitizenCon goes I may be playing a lot of SC that day.

BubbleKing

Grand Admiral
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
BubbleKing
EA is a terrible, money-sucking company that hates gamers and its own employees, and only lives to drain the life out of video games in quest after the almighty dollar.

But it's Star Wars, so I'll be there.
This.

I vowed to never install Origin but I think this fruit is too juicy to resist...

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
i hate origin. but yea, star wars....

BF3 was the last good game on origin.

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014