Star Wars Battlefront: Super Spectacular Saturdays [Oct. 10, 2015]

Sanbo

Admiral
Donor
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Sanbo
So I just got done playing the beta for a few hours. 9/10 here's why. Btw I gave it +1 for being star wars. :)

First thoughts.... Its basically BF with some Star Wars skins. That's a good thing in my book.

The aiming feels a bit off. Vox R is right you have to lead maybe I just need to get used to the lazor travel time.
I like the perk or what ever you want to call it system. You don't need to get kills to drive an AT-AT or pilot a A-Wing. You just have to run over them. I got to play as Luke for a min that was fun.

I know its just a beta but the large map is way lopsided to the imperials. I'm sure they will fix that once some data comes back.

Over all it is fun to play but I myself am getting burnt on FPS. I does bring a new twist with the Star Wars set up though.

I would defiantly try out the beta and at least see if you like it. I think it will be better playing with a group.

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
I played 1 round of Survival by myself yesterday. It was pretty fun.

I won't be able to make it during the day Saturday though. Will you guys be playing till evening?

o-BHG-o

Space Marshal
Mar 25, 2014
RSI Handle
o-BHG-o
I was playing with with a friend using the partner/group system, is good! Always liked squad spawn in BF series.
I noticed that small groups of 4-5 man squads owning everyone. It feels very team oriented which I like. Still had some epic lone wolf moments with the personal sheild and melee', I swear it's hilarious to run at people whilst they unload a rifle on you, only to be slammed in the face by my rifle butt. I gave up fps a while ago, coz old but still pine for Desert Combat (BF1942 mod). I think I can overlook the Dice/EA debacle on this occasion because, well, as pointed out, it looks stunning, feels good, sounds great. I was a bit surprised that the storm troopers were able to shoot me so accurately ;)

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Played a bunch with Grakees and Bzerker01 last night. Lot of fun even though we died a lot.

Forgot your password?