Star wars galaxies sever found

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Ok, I will warn all you old salts that this is a NGE server, however its still fully functional. I have even flown on it.
I myself would prefer a pre CU server but I will take what I can get and to be honest I am enjoying myself on it.
Anyway, if you want to relive some of the glory of star wars galaxies, here is your chance
You will need the original disks to play, or the steam install works. you can get them on amazon, or ebay or more exotic means. or hell, you can just ask me.

I am playing on Omega server, same name as here.

You will need to make an account on the website
http://swglegends.com/
come join me and have some fun while we wait for SC 3.0

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
Ok, I will warn all you old salts that this is a NGE server
I was excited until first line :(

NGE was SWG cancer. Sorry, wish I could play, but I'd end up hating it.

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
My coworker plays on a old-engine server. You need an original install of the game (or find a torrent, wink wink), but on the server he plays on, all of the theme parks are there, and its easy to boost up to level.

http://www.swgemu.com/forums/index.php
swgemu is nice, and I like precu but I really wanted JTL. when I found this I was stoked cause I could fly my tie fighter again.

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
I was excited until first line :(

NGE was SWG cancer. Sorry, wish I could play, but I'd end up hating it.
Yeah, NGE isn't anything like precu, but its not that bad after my long absence form the game.

Rav

Admiral
May 5, 2016
RSI Handle
R-A-V
Guys, if anyone is wanting to to play a drama free non BS new NGE server there is one online now. Its only the test server but will be going live any time now. They will be having everyone start fresh and on equal ground. The staff plans to run it almost exactly as if it was SOE. No freebies, easy button crap. Only plan to have the occasional special event XP events like SOE did.

It is not a EMU either, this is the official SOE server code from patch 16.7 (yes its a couple patches behind form shut down day but that is due to bugs that were there on the official servers. (Main thing is Atmospheric flight is disabled until they can get it working right)

And yes, JTL (space) works perfectly.

Right now the test server has the frogs active. they want everyone to get on and play "normal" to stress test the servers and find any possible bugs. As it stands its ready and they are just finishing up on the launcher.

I've been playing a week or so now and honestly other than crafting tool schematic issue its been spot on! (The food tool is only craftable by the Domestics trader, where it was made by any of the traders on live) Which they are not aware and fixing.

Performance wise its been a dream... Is running smoother than it ever did on official. (I'm thinking since its way newer equipment then the old Sony servers)

Check it out if you are interested:

https://forums.stellabellum.net/index.php

My big issue with the EMU's and the other NGE server mentioned above is the drama, hand outs, favoritism etc.. I was staff on a few servers as well as a GM back in the day and the amount of crap that goes on on the other servers is just crazy and very "unprofessional" So I've got to give these guys kuddos because the only time you even see or hear form them is in a official "Staff" manor. Tickets, updates, GM stuff.. none of this "I play to so I've given myself and my buddies a leg up" crap.

Reactions: Thugari

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Guys, if anyone is wanting to to play a drama free non BS new NGE server there is one online now. Its only the test server but will be going live any time now. They will be having everyone start fresh and on equal ground. The staff plans to run it almost exactly as if it was SOE. No freebies, easy button crap. Only plan to have the occasional special event XP events like SOE did.

It is not a EMU either, this is the official SOE server code from patch 16.7 (yes its a couple patches behind form shut down day but that is due to bugs that were there on the official servers. (Main thing is Atmospheric flight is disabled until they can get it working right)

And yes, JTL (space) works perfectly.

Right now the test server has the frogs active. they want everyone to get on and play "normal" to stress test the servers and find any possible bugs. As it stands its ready and they are just finishing up on the launcher.

I've been playing a week or so now and honestly other than crafting tool schematic issue its been spot on! (The food tool is only craftable by the Domestics trader, where it was made by any of the traders on live) Which they are not aware and fixing.

Performance wise its been a dream... Is running smoother than it ever did on official. (I'm thinking since its way newer equipment then the old Sony servers)

Check it out if you are interested:

https://forums.stellabellum.net/index.php

My big issue with the EMU's and the other NGE server mentioned above is the drama, hand outs, favoritism etc.. I was staff on a few servers as well as a GM back in the day and the amount of crap that goes on on the other servers is just crazy and very "unprofessional" So I've got to give these guys kuddos because the only time you even see or hear form them is in a official "Staff" manor. Tickets, updates, GM stuff.. none of this "I play to so I've given myself and my buddies a leg up" crap.
I just switched to the stella Bellum server, on there as Thugari.
I admit that it is a pretty nice server.

Gumbi17

Space Marshal
Sep 1, 2016
RSI Handle
gumbi_17
I just joined the EMU about 3 days ago, so I have to say not to many people on so far! I was always a Bio and loved making the big animals, and NGE nerfed my profession!!! if they still have the bio in, then I'd love to hear about the other servers!

Forgot your password?