Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order trailer

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
I will be honest, about 20 hrs in I got a little bored, I got it on the PC and it looks great, even keyboard and mouse wasn't to bad to get used to, the gameplay was solid, I think I got a little tired of running back and forth, the inconsequential side items that felt kind of useless or meaningless, the sabre modifications felt limited I find myself dragging my feet to go back and play the game. Again solid graphics, solid gameplay, solid story I cant put my finger on why I felt bored I just did.

Reactions: Blind Owl

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
I will be honest, about 20 hrs in I got a little bored, I got it on the PC and it looks great, even keyboard and mouse wasn't to bad to get used to, the gameplay was solid, I think I got a little tired of running back and forth, the inconsequential side items that felt kind of useless or meaningless, the sabre modifications felt limited I find myself dragging my feet to go back and play the game. Again solid graphics, solid gameplay, solid story I cant put my finger on why I felt bored I just did.
Lack of force lightning?

Reactions: Blind Owl and Phil

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Im about 6hrs in, starting to feel that.

Its not bad, but I dont see myself coming back to play it again once Im done.

Reactions: Blind Owl and Phil

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Im about 6hrs in, starting to feel that.

Its not bad, but I dont see myself coming back to play it again once Im done.
RDR2 it is then, lol.

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Sad thing is it had potential if the side quests had been much more integral to the story or deeper, the side collectables were downright unforgettable at some point you just stopped going back for them lol. Like I said, great graphics, decent gameplay, decent story it just lacked …… something!

RDR2 was awesome I put 140ish hrs into it on Xbox loved it! Wish they had some DLC for it, the online mode sucked hardcore though.

Forgot your password?