Star Wars Outlaws

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
Hmmm. Need to see more of this before I commit to it.

Star Wars games aren't all great, historically. Highlights are Jedi: Fallen Order (completed it twice it's so good, still play it with the kids), and I'm really enjoying Jedi: Survivor so far. Somehow... this feels like it's aimed at a bit of a younger audience, a little cartoony. It has a very different vibe than the Respawn games.

With Starfield coming, all things being equal and notwithstanding playability-impacting bugs, I think I'd rather invest time in that.

Reactions: PlayWithMeOrDie

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Really??

1686656734710.png

Now that actually is something to to look at, unlike yesterdays teaser. I do like this, seems like a nice fun GTA-in-SW kinda vibe, probably more on-rails which is fine by me, and the environs look amazing. The level of detail just in that scrap-room-garage at the beginning is astonishing! Still loving the little toy-cashgrab-pet! If they sell a nice plushy I might actually spend money on an SW product after 6 years.

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Ann Solo and a co-pilot that tends to chew(bakka) her out. Cute alien pets with benefits. In a Star Wars setting full of dubious characters that just beg to get a blasterfire treatment.
Whats not to love about a game like that?
Besides I smell humor.
In comparison Starfield (TM) smells more like desinfectant.
It looks great and all but from the trailers alone only Star Wars Outlaws made me grin.
We'll see how long that sympathy bonus will last once I actually get to play the game. ;-)

Forgot your password?