StarEngine Video Release Today!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I was wondering when CIG would actually upload this to YouTube themselves for people to share with others directly.

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
Good call to cut that dude with the blood dripping from his nose/ears. The graphical effect was pretty impressive, and that was the point of the shot. But outside that context, it was a bit odd to see the character's facial expression continue as if he was unaware he was bleeding. It wasn't an 'NPC realises he's bleeding and reacts accordingly' demo, and it did what it was meant to do.

The relative speed and distance travelled overlays bottom left are new, aren't they?

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Southern_Cross_07

Commander
Nov 22, 2023
RSI Handle
Southern_Cross_o7
My Question is this: We backed a game. We waited, they built an engine to build the game. Does that mean we also Own a piece game engine? You have put more money into this, but I was pledging ships, aka a donation (per the change of terms after Derek and the lawsuits).
In my little opinion, Unigine Engine would have been a better choice for CIG, but Shinny won in CR mind.

So how much of the Star Engine do you own? :wut:

• o7

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
This is where CIG is really gonna make the millions billions

• Glorious

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
My Question is this: We backed a game. We waited, they built an engine to build the game. Does that mean we also Own a piece game engine? You have put more money into this, but I was pledging ships, aka a donation (per the change of terms after Derek and the lawsuits).
In my little opinion, Unigine Engine would have been a better choice for CIG, but Shinny won in CR mind.

So how much of the Star Engine do you own? :wut:
We pledged to help create the game for us to be able to play, thus we own nothing outside of our accounts & only those as long as we don't violate ToS too severely & CIG is still operating Star Citizen. Harsh yet true.

Forgot your password?