Stars End

Alia_and_Gotin

Vice Admiral
Donor
Sep 1, 2020
RSI Handle
Alia Traprunner
Has anyone messed around with this? We bought it awhile back at first alpha release but there wasn't much there yet so we figured we'd come back later if it didn't disappear. They appear to have done a few big updates recently. Any experience or thoughts?

Reactions: Scape

Alia_and_Gotin

Vice Admiral
Donor
Sep 1, 2020
RSI Handle
Alia Traprunner
Looking at the steam page trailer, it looks a bit... messy. Horses and bows and space dreadnaughts and mechs all in one?
Ratings are pretty mixed (meaning meh, don't bother). I already have a very buggy space game I like to play, so I'll leave this one for others to ... enjoy, I guess.

Yeah, when we bought it, it seemed more like an open world survival to space game, kind of like what Empyrion does, it looked interesting but at the time it was SUPER early and there was very little there. Its been a couple years now and we were debating having another look at it after its updates.

Reactions: Lorddarthvik

Alia_and_Gotin

Vice Admiral
Donor
Sep 1, 2020
RSI Handle
Alia Traprunner
Never heard of it. Any good?

There wasn't much to it, I think it was aiming for something like Empyrion but the original premise sounded cool. Its been a couple years and they've done some big updates. We may have to go have a look again. General reviews on Steam have been pretty lack luster but we know how those can go.

Forgot your password?