Starter pack and adding SQ42 to it to add 60months ins to ur base package

Passeeo

Admiral
Jan 20, 2017
RSI Handle
PASSEEO
Just so you all are aware if you want to buy one of the anniversary packs then addon SQ42 after you can do it but it's warbond so you have to buy it.

Before you get the option though if you have SQ42 on ur package already you have to melt it first.
You can then buy this with real money as an option. It will give you the option to add SQ42 as you work your way through to the payment select option at the top of the page when you hit the payment select screen which asks if you want to add SQ42 to your package for $15.

View: https://imgur.com/a/TnYxa

Edit : for bit more clarity and to add screenshot.

Last edited:

Passeeo

Admiral
Jan 20, 2017
RSI Handle
PASSEEO
This ofc is useless unless you are not planning to spend some actual money but you get a fair bit for it.

I started today with:

3month start pack+sq42 upgraded to a cutlass black.

I did this method melted my hangar and spent £48.00 and ended up with :

60month Starter + Sq 42

60month Cutlass Black

£30 credit.

Last edited:

Passeeo

Admiral
Jan 20, 2017
RSI Handle
PASSEEO
How Are you doing that? I have the 3month mustang SC+SQ42 pack. How Do I get it to become 60month ship+SC+SQ42? without spending too much?
This is only really relevant if you want to spend the amount of an anniversary pack plus $15 anyway which for me in the UK with VAT is £48.00
You have to buy the package plus addon sq42 pack with new money so that's the only way to do it.

After that though you will have the credit from your melt to spend on upgrades, other anniversary ships or packages that are not Warbond.

Passeeo

Admiral
Jan 20, 2017
RSI Handle
PASSEEO
unless I buy SQ42 for 45 USD
If you have SQ42 already you have to melt the package you have already.
Once you have done that then select the package you want then work your way through to the payment selection and it should popup automatically before that with an option to add it.

It won't give you the option to add it on yourself only via popup.

Matt W.

Commander
Jul 4, 2017
RSI Handle
Skadoosh86
If you have SQ42 already you have to melt the package you have already.
Once you have done that then select the package you want then work your way through to the payment selection and it should popup automatically before that with an option to add it.

It won't give you the option to add it on yourself only via popup.
Ok. It will be about 20usd more, I would be melting the 3monthmustang with SC and SQ42 bundle.(60)

Forgot your password?