Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
I think this thread has been sufficiently hijacked?
This is TEST. There is no such thing as 'sufficiently hijacked'. Threads are not even sufficiently hijacked when a discussion of S4 fixed vs S3 gimbaled has turned into a debate regarding Aegis design cues on the Redeemer which then sidetracks into a tirade about the merits of toasted bread vs. toasted bagels which then morphs into a flamewar regarding if My Little Pony characters (old school or new school) could kick the asses of the Care Bears (hint: they totally could) which then devolves into a land war in asia.

Which, as we all know, is one of the classic blunders! And is obviously perpetrated by spais! And heretics! Pray to dear leader that our sins shall be cleansed by nature's own purification agent, ethyl alcohol!

...I think I was trying to make a point, but I'll be darned if I know what in the world it was. I need another beer.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
This is TEST. There is no such thing as 'sufficiently hijacked'. Threads are not even sufficiently hijacked when a discussion of S4 fixed vs S3 gimbaled has turned into a debate regarding Aegis design cues on the Redeemer which then sidetracks into a tirade about the merits of toasted bread vs. toasted bagels which then morphs into a flamewar regarding if My Little Pony characters (old school or new school) could kick the asses of the Care Bears (hint: they totally could) which then devolves into a land war in asia.

Which, as we all know, is one of the classic blunders! And is obviously perpetrated by spais! And heretics! Pray to dear leader that our sins shall be cleansed by nature's own purification agent, ethyl alcohol!

...I think I was trying to make a point, but I'll be darned if I know what in the world it was. I need another beer.
I love your mind.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
I dunno what gives. I called the number and a woman answered claiming to work for the feds, and trying to collect back taxes from this phone service. Apparently they are searching for Montoya to ahem. . ."speak" with him. I hope they're harmless but the woman kept saying "we have handcuffs" and in light of the vid content I can't say for sure what she was on about.

Forgot your password?