State of the Squadron 18!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Great video Montoya. Test wife best wife! Damn I need a wife that takes me to the DIY shop to buy things for a star citizen cockpit. Actually I just need a wife? Any wife?

I don't think you should be too harsh and swear at the test idiots Montoya boss, you have managed to create the biggest star citizen organisation based on mostly, complete idiocy and alchohol abuse. If you didn't want this you should have created a squadron based on intelligence, soberness, and tea parties!

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
I love how Montoya's only purpose at home depot is pushing his children in the cart and filming his wife buy building supplies.
I think that's called delegating? :D Once you become the puppet in charge you get to sit around and enjoy your beer while everyone else does the manual labor!

Grats also BlackSunder on your division leadership position!

So glad that we are the Org with the largest number of members! I can't wait to see what is next for TEST! :D

As far as Pokemon GO, the best thing I've found has been new nerdy friends to hang out with downtown late nights 11pm-3am. I've been adding them on Steam and wore my TEST shirt one night to see if I could find any members out and about--- no bites so far!

I do love the hecklers, who drive around for hours at a time blasting the theme song and shouting "Pokemon is GAY!" and "Have you ever actually gotten laid?" It amuses me that they'd rather do that for 2 hours than something actually fun. Plus they are way outnumbered by the players!

ADKL

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2016
RSI Handle
ADKL
if we have rock raiders division we need a pew pew division for everybody that knows what end of the gun makes noise

"pew pew division" has a good ring to it

Forgot your password?