Shortspark

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
You asked for it!

I shall deliver!

HAHAHA my name was clearly visible... I am doomed... it's funny how the TEST raptor also credits "Disco Lando".

So, over 400 people in 6 weeks, thats amazing numbers. We should start something to keep us more active,
some sort of training, or exchange of knowledge/skill in flying/shooting etc...
I gathered as much as I could from my last corp -not to be advertised- and am willing to share bits that I remember.
(Or at least whats relevant)

Anyways the video from that chicken giraffe guy, totally awesome ! He should sell shirts, I would buy one ! I would be like " here chickengiraffe, take my money!".

And Montoyo our glorious Guristas-Bunny-leader, very good video ! A+

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
my [concern] about my [concern] has made me [concern]ed. but your [concern] for us prompting you to communicate with us your [concern] about all things Test[concern] has lowered my [concern] level to a level that is [concern]ingly low.

We are going to need a bigger bus for all our mascots. Hamster, Koala, Vanduul, Raptor, Ben and now a delightful lil girl child! What a swell org.

Reactions: honcho12

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Has anyone tried assembling all the TEST mascots in one picture? I would, but my art skills are woefully inadequate to the task.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
my [concern] about my [concern] has made me [concern]ed. but your [concern] for us prompting you to communicate with us your [concern] about all things Test[concern] has lowered my [concern] level to a level that is [concern]ingly low.

We are going to need a bigger bus for all our mascots. Hamster, Koala, Vanduul, Raptor, Ben and now a delightful lil girl child! What a swell org.
So your saying we need a starliner for them? ;) haha

Reactions: MzHartz

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I'm a super lurker but always enjoy these updates. this most recent is top notch. cant wait to crash into things with you lot
Doubled post count! Congratulations!

Reactions: chrizz

J.B

Lieutenant
Jul 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Eternal-Guardian
lovin the angry palm grab!!

Im going to try it in the staff meeting tonight when i talk about people not washing up their own mugs.... JUST DO IT!!!

Forgot your password?