Steam Summer Sale is up!

Kahoshi

Lieutenant
May 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Kahoshi
My money is safe... for now.

Unless a game I REALLY want is REALLY cheap my money is currently reserved for a new rig and more ships.

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
gta 5 was 15 euro for 8 minutes
Must have been a glitch. GTAV isn't even on sale at all, they're just including the same in-game money bonus they added for pre-orders originally and calling it a "sale". Guess I'll be waiting a few more months before getting GTAV for PC. :p

But I finally picked up Ori & The Blind Forest and the Metro Redux Franchise for cheap after waiting for a long time, so woot!

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Must have been a glitch. GTAV isn't even on sale at all, they're just including the same in-game money bonus they added for pre-orders originally and calling it a "sale". Guess I'll be waiting a few more months before getting GTAV for PC. :p

What a bunch of cocksuckers. Lump in 30 dollar mandatory purchase with 60 dollar game, discount package to 60 dollars, what a sale guys!

Fuck you rockstar, guess I'll get it some other way.

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Yeah I tried the site at work and to play the mini-game. Not happening.

But I finally picked up Ori & The Blind Forest and the Metro Redux Franchise for cheap after waiting for a long time, so woot!
I saw the GTA V thing and got excited and then you have to buy the bundle and only Vice City is 75% off.

I hope you like Ori another streamer I watch tried to play it and was underwhelmed. He also didn't get many views.

lex

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
rlex
JFYI: Do not buy next car game. It hasn't seen updates for a year or so.

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
It's going to be a weekend game for me. It looks neat, but I've heard it's really tough to beat.
Yeah it looks interesting. He thought it was going to be an entirely different game I think. Something like Journey or other mystical indie games. He didn't get very many YouTube views so stopped the series. Also if you haven't played Journey on PS3 you should track down a copy, but make sure you don't read spoilers, a description of the game, wikipedia, and don't look at chat if you stream it. It would be real cool to see you stream that.

Kahoshi

Lieutenant
May 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Kahoshi
My will was weak and the Homeworld Remastered Collection was to strong. Homeworld 2 is one of my all time favorite games, I couldn't resist.

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Meh... Nothing too exciting at the moment.. maybe they'll have some more interesting deals later...

rzeznicc

Captain
Mar 6, 2015
RSI Handle
rzeznicc
Never really understood it. If there is a game I want to play, I would have bought it already and dont wait half a year for it - there is not that many decent ones anyway, otherwhise we woulnt be here twiddling our thumbs waiting for star citizen.

Unplayed game hoarding is another story.

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Never really understood it. If there is a game I want to play, I would have bought it already and dont wait half a year for it - there is not that many decent ones anyway, otherwhise we woulnt be here twiddling our thumbs waiting for star citizen.

Unplayed game hoarding is another story.
There are amazing games that fly under the radar and get highlighted during the sale like Valiant hearts or Mark of the Ninja
I bought both on sale, thinking, myeh i hope i am not wasting money here, and would have bought both of them full price right now

honcho12

Space Marshal
Oct 12, 2014
RSI Handle
honcho12
Speaking of games that don't suck, Creeper World 3 is pretty great, if you like that sort of thing.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
...No. Why am I even contemplating buying this?

Forgot your password?