mromutt
We can also add them to our profiles here :) I made sure to fill them out :D

Miguelese

Commander
Aug 29, 2015
RSI Handle
Miguelese
Struggling with some of you wonderful peoples steam names;

The Type O that comes up on the search says he isn't you, nice chap though, there is a Type-O and a Type'O' but no TypeO
No WarrenPeace0 but there are 11 x Warren Peace which one are you??
Loads of Blind Owl but no Blind_Owl
3 x MikeAlphaTangoTango one UK one Australia and one ? Which one are you my guess would be the ? its just more TEST
Nothing like a HeyFAHQ2Buddy at all so :D
I assume Locksur is Raffnix as thats what comes up
Literally thousands of "Lotus"
There is a Halvix and a [BDSM]Halvix I went for the base model but willing to upgrade!
Sk1dmark are you the "jucy pubes" one or the other one? I hope it's Jucy pubes personally

So, that was a true TEST effort, I am proud of all of you above, shame on you who got it right.

Reactions: Blind Owl

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
oh hey I forgot to say you can use google forms for this and it will make the spreadsheet for you. It just makes a question sheet that people answer so formating issues and drunks dont break it :P

NecroKnight

Lieutenant
Dec 27, 2015
RSI Handle
NecroKnight
Added myself to the list. Don't really play much outside of DOTA2. If you guys wanna group up sometime hit me up on steam.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

The Type O that comes up on the search says he isn't you, nice chap though, there is a Type-O and a Type'O' but no TypeO
3 x MikeAlphaTangoTango one UK one Australia and one ? Which one are you my guess would be the ? its just more TEST
There is a Halvix and a [BDSM]Halvix I went for the base model but willing to upgrade!
Sk1dmark are you the "jucy pubes" one or the other one? I hope it's Jucy pubes personally

So, that was a true TEST effort, I am proud of all of you above, shame on you who got it right.
I usually forget which my Steam name is. Try just WarrenPeace, and look for the Spaceman Spiff avatar.

Reactions: Walex

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
lol "Harkuno" goes into every field :P

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

I'm far too drunk to interpret this. Hey, I spelkt correctly

Miguelese

Commander
Aug 29, 2015
RSI Handle
Miguelese
...4 x Rlex and 12 x Ariston

There was 2 Gearens but got it by the avitar :D

There's-only-one-Hark-uno, one Hark-uuuuuuuuuuuuno, theres only one Hark-uuuuuuuuuuno

I like this game

Reactions: Harkuno
Forgot your password?