Strapping in!

BubbleKing

Grand Admiral
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
BubbleKing
Dake here, both on the forums and in SC.

I'm from Indianapolis and have backed SC since 2012. I was sitting in a bar with the wife, watched the pitch video on my phone and immediately backed the game. Couldn't get my wallet out fast enough!

I have done a lot of gaming over the years, most of my time being spent in EVE I suppose. I grew up on X-Wing, TIE Fighter, and Homeworld. Definitely have a taste for PVP but I think there will be many enjoyable things to do in SC.

Currently I'm playing through TIE Fighter again since they just re-released on GOG.com! Otherwise, I have enjoyed some iRacing and Arma 3 recently.

Picard

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
oh yeah TIE Fighter...

Good times. Welcome to TEST!

WhooptyWoo

Admiral
Donor
Jul 18, 2014
RSI Handle
WhooptyWoo
I read the thread title a little too fast, and thought it said "Strapping On!"

Still a fun read though. Tie Fighter was the best!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I took pretty much the same approach. At the time I heard about SC, I was working full-time in a grocery store, living hand to mouth and barely scraping by. So of course I somehow summoned enough money to get myself the cheapest Aurora... which later turned into a Constellation package... and now I've got enough ships to run my own private fleet. I rambled slightly. Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: Ryan2534

BubbleKing

Grand Admiral
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
BubbleKing
What did you do in EVE?
I started playing about 6 months after release and was active for at least 5 or 6 years with a few brief periods of activity sprinkled in after that.

Primarily I lived in Syndicate and was part of a small pirate group called D.N.A. We did a lot of small-gang warfare but eventually CCP made that almost obsolete and we left D.N.A to try our hand at fleet warfare with Finite Horizon and BoB before returning to Syndicate and flaming out.

Interested in watching a really old-school EVE vid?

My character name is One Percent with my alt being Ginix.

Forgot your password?