Streaming........

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
I like for people to see me without pants in real time. Makes for improved immersion.

Actually. That's not true. I don't actually stream anything. But I do watching the occasional stream while I'm bored at work. It's like playing games when you're not actually playing games.

Guss De Blöd

Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2015
RSI Handle
gussdeblod
As Fireemblem6, I like sharing the experience with viewers. Also when playing some games I like, I feel alone, and streaming viewers ( when I actually have viewers) are often nice people so it's nice to hang out with them. Plus I've found people who want to play some games with me that way, that's also nice.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Soven Taliesyn

Space Marshal
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Soven-Taliesyn
I've watched steamers. That's what helped me decide to pre-order the division, watching the closed beta.

Mostly just curious because I see now and more people in TEST streaming or starting to stream. So I am curious if it's worth getting into. I'm only a mediocre player so it'd be a lot of me dying. Not to mention I deal with high levels of social anxiety so I would just be a faceless figure....maybe even voiceless. Maybe.....just maybe it'll just be me streaming a blank screen or a looped spinning wheel of death, aka the loading screens.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?