Other Sub - Org (Guild Affiliation Ideas)

Opiepal

Space Marshal
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Opiepal
With the new Organization/Guild relationship brief during CIT-CON 2954 (2024), an org can only be aligned with one guild and if they change alignments the reputation starts over, even if you switch back to one you where previously aligned with.

I know we have sub-orgs when it comes to title and the forums like Rock Raiders, but will this be something that is expanded to the game as "alt" orgs to account for the other Guilds?

United Resource Workers
Interstellar Transport Guild
Mercenary Guild
The Council
Imperial Sports Federation
Academy of Science

Screenshot 2024-10-20 210412.png

Last edited:

NomadicHavoc

Captain
Donor
Nov 19, 2023
RSI Handle
NomadicHavoc
With the new Organization/Guild relationship brief during CIT-CON 2954 (2024), an org can only be aligned with one guild and if they change alignments the reputation starts over, even if you switch back to one you where previously aligned with.

I know we have sub-orgs when it comes to title and the forums like Rock Raiders, but will this be something that is expanded to the game as "alt" orgs to account for the other Guilds?

United Resource Workers
Interstellar Transport Guild
Mercenary Guild
The Council
Imperial Sports Federation
Academy of Science

View attachment 26014
I would ideally like to float around from guild to guild as I wanna taste a little of all the game has to offer. This has me a bit concerned that I’ll be penalized for being polygamous with various guilds.

Wanna spread around those space herpes that Shadow Reaper warned us all about.

Lonewollf

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Lonewollf
I would ideally like to float around from guild to guild as I wanna taste a little of all the game has to offer. This has me a bit concerned that I’ll be penalized for being polygamous with various guilds.
I, too, share this concern. I want to be promiscuous in all of them, but I don't want to be tied to just one!

Reactions: NomadicHavoc

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Realistically I think if you want to become strong in multiple guilds you will need multiple character slots (multiple packages?).

I cant see you being able to be a yaarrrr dread pirate one day and then shift boxes of flowers in a city centre the next day with no reprocussions.

Alia_and_Gotin

Grand Admiral
Donor
Sep 1, 2020
RSI Handle
Alia Traprunner
Realistically I think if you want to become strong in multiple guilds you will need multiple character slots (multiple packages?).

I cant see you being able to be a yaarrrr dread pirate one day and then shift boxes of flowers in a city centre the next day with no reprocussions.
Yeah, they hinted several times about "when we have more character slots" etc. So the simplest would be to have your Trucker character and your Pirate character and your Science character...etc.

Forgot your password?