15 is quinceanera
16 sweet 16?

Reactions: Sraika

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
As an unregulated investment, criminals love it (Money laundering), plus anyone who has seen their "investment" going up 1000% this year probably as well.

As an investment it does not have any fundamentals underlying the value but people gamble on horses so heh whatever floats your boat.

Reactions: DarthMatter and Ezz

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
To me it is a pyramid scheme that has circumvented regulation so far, to the point where I could actually buy some for my RRSP (or 401K if you live in the US). But what's kind of funny is the way authorities are dealing with it. You know, they have searched people's baggage at airports, looking for "bitcoins" in several countries. First time I saw that happen to someone my jaw hit the floor.

glockjs

Space Marshal
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
glockjs
Is this whole thread to say you have bitcoin? Im so lost.
a whole bitcoin!?

nah more like to say hey right now i'm pushing NEO and iota because of the tech. to say eth and iota will probably win the next round because of the ability to handle tx alone.

to say hey this shit is kinda cool and people's reality is about to change for profit or for real change.

or just for the maymay's

Reactions: Ezz

GrumpyCat

Space Marshal
Dec 17, 2014
RSI Handle
SofiyaPavlovena
a whole bitcoin!?

nah more like to say hey right now i'm pushing NEO and iota because of the tech. to say eth and iota will probably win the next round because of the ability to handle tx alone.

to say hey this shit is kinda cool and people's reality is about to change for profit or for real change.

or just for the maymay's
I cant tell if you are having a stroke or not, I didn't understand any of that.

Reactions: Bambooza and Sraika
Forgot your password?