Summer Movie recommendations

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
So, I just saw Inside Out with the wife, last night.

Loved it. I've got a somewhat personal connection to this movie, as I lost my 5 year old niece just over a year ago, so yeah, manly tears were shed in a few scenes.

Reactions: Dalarast

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
I lost my 5 year old niece just over a year ago
Really sorry to hear that, TS.

If you need any cheering up then Jurassic World surpassed my expectations, so if you haven't seen it yet go see it.

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
Oh and if liked Inside Out and you didn't see Big Hero 6 then find it online or DVD or something. Solid film!

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
Oh and if liked Inside Out and you didn't see Big Hero 6 then find it online or DVD or something. Solid film!
Thanks!

I've seen both JW and BH6, as well. Love BH6 (as I'm a robot nerd) and enjoyed JW, though not as much as my wife, who was absolutely engrossed int the film. lol

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
I loved Mad Max and am obsessed with the soundtrack.

Jurassic World is next on my list.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Also just saw Mad Max and it was an amazing action scene that lasted the entire movie.....

Jurassic World is on my to do list when I get home to watch with the kids...

And the kids saw Inside Out and loved it....

Good summer...or year for movies it seems.

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
I've only seen Mad Max so far this summer. Need to go see JW even though I've heard mixed reviews. I'm normally a fan of fun movies so I'm sure I'll have a good time. I really can't remember what else will be coming out this summer besides Ant-Man. Since I'm a big Marvel fan, big Paul Rudd fan, and I've read some of the comics for this version of Ant-Man I'm sure I'll like it.

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
Mad Max was epic. Just glorious, and I'm fairly certain we TESTies will adopt some of their tactics.

*sprays mouth* WITNESS ME!!! *crashes Aurora*

Reactions: MzHartz

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Jurassic World was the best of them so far... It could definitely bring that franchise back...

Mad Max was like watching an action packed movie and metal concert at the same time...

I just saw a preview for another movie that I want to see that's coming in July, but can't remember what it was now... damn my failing memory...

Thank you IMDB... helped me remember.. Terminator Genisys

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Jurassic World was the best of them so far... It could definitely bring that franchise back...

Mad Max was like watching an action packed movie and metal concert at the same time...

I just saw a preview for another movie that I want to see that's coming in July, but can't remember what it was now... damn my failing memory...

Thank you IMDB... helped me remember.. Terminator Genisys
Oh yeah, I totally want to see that!

Fenrig

Rear Admiral
May 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fenrig
I loved Mad Max and am obsessed with the soundtrack.

Jurassic World is next on my list.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to go see Max again, it was that good.

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
I'm pretty psyched for Legend (Kray Twins film), but that might just be because I'm from England.

Forgot your password?