Superpower Game

Prothean

Lieutenant
Apr 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Prothean051
I'm pretty sure you guys know what corrupt-a-wish is, it doesn't matter if you do or don't. Superpower Game is similar, but with a different theme. It requires marginally more thinking. This is how it works:

PERSON A: You have the power to control the rigidity of male genitalia within 300 feet.

PERSON B: I can make guys' dicks so stiff that they get blood clots and die as long as I'm fairly close to them.

And so on. Post a seemingly useless/underpowered power, and anyone who replies to you must come up with an overpowered use for it. You can post a power or answer, just make sure to reply to the person you are answering or this will get even messier than it already is. I'll start.

You have the power to walk as fast as you run, but you expend the same amount of energy as running when you walk.

Scarthian

The Shadow Broker
Feb 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Scarthian
Use your regular run/walk as you daily means of going around. Your body adjust to the expending energy as it becomes your normal walking speed. So like a human could walk for hours without rest you could technically walk/run without rest for hours. No only would you be the ultimate long distance runner but you could do all types of fun shit and simply out walk/run your pursuer pretty much. I mean wtf can catch a dude who can literally run for hours short or running you down with a car.

My power: I can see the future of up to ten minutes but only of inanimate objects: Chairs, Tables, Doors, etc.

Forgot your password?