Surviving Test Squadron

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
I have no idea who this thread is referring to. I was more active maybe four years ago. Just popped into Test discord and golly it has a lot of options, I used to go into general and if playing went into a separate group to get shot at. In simple terms which part of discord should I sit in to get the info I need?

Garonman

Captain
Oct 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Garonman5
I have no idea who this thread is referring to. I was more active maybe four years ago. Just popped into Test discord and golly it has a lot of options, I used to go into general and if playing went into a separate group to get shot at. In simple terms which part of discord should I sit in to get the info I need?
The 2 general channels are where you will find out information you need about the game. All others are the funnies.

Reactions: Aramsolari

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
The 2 general channels are where you will find out information you need about the game. All others are the funnies.
Lies and more lies
First you need to go and get yourself a rooster, then grab it by the neck and get it a few good shakes. With that done it's possible to find an active message thread but good luck understanding what the topic is but that's swell as it doesn't matter just type what ever come to your mind after a few gallons of beer. No one bothers to look back in the chat log anyways and this way you'll give the llm's something entertaining to train on.

• o7
Reactions: Garonman

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Lies and more lies
First you need to go and get yourself a rooster, then grab it by the neck and get it a few good shakes. With that done it's possible to find an active message thread but good luck understanding what the topic is but that's swell as it doesn't matter just type what ever come to your mind after a few gallons of beer. No one bothers to look back in the chat log anyways and this way you'll give the llm's something entertaining to train on.
This....This is why none of us will be running for office. The logs! Think of the LOGS!

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
This is why I'm not allowed in Petsmart anymore. I don't think I had the right rooster. But Bambooza said any cock'll do.
You guys make me proud. I do wonder if we can turn this into some sort of inkblot test for both mental degradation due to years online and or drunkeness. I would say we could use it for bot screening but it really depends on what the source material used in the llm as it could easily end us as ... we are.

Forgot your password?