TABOO Black Market?

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
Anyone else get an invite from these guys? What are your thoughts on this group?

Here's a copy of what they said.

Hi Zaraphandox,

/STATION[rebound]/UEEcomm//SIGNAL[T]/BYPASS... :/:TRANSMISSION.RECIEVED:/:

// Many regards, Star Citizen //

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This transmission is your key to accessing the Black Trade Network (commonly referred to as the 'Black Market')
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*!* This IS NOT AN ORG. INVITE *!*

The Black Trade Network (Nick-named TABOO, for quick reference) is a NETWORK, not another ORG.

- This means that it is a collective of many different people, in many different Orgs.
As such, there are many people who engage in both LEGAL and ILLEGAL activities, connected to the Network.

- The Black Net' exists to directly EMPOWER the INDIVIDUAL, instead of the thousands of self-proclaimed Org "leaders" more attached to their crown than their backers.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
+!+ // We advise - if you are not currently or planning to be an outlaw of some kind - that you REDACT or HIDE your connection to us.
(This way, no-one has to know about your useful underworld connections)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

+ // Access to the Black Trade Network gives you the power to buy and sell illegal upgrades (or cheaper legal upgrades!) to give you the un-expected advantage over those who would do wrong by you or cause you harm in the Universe.

+ // Whether you are GOOD or BAD, looking to do some thrilling illegal work with us or just looking to buy/sell some hard-to-find parts, weapons, pets, treasure..
There is every advantage for you connecting to the Network.

+ // Here is a SHORT list of things you can expect to have access to by connecting with us:

- Thrilling contract work as a privateer - Selling your skills and talents!

- Buy/ Sell things, illegal OR legal, you find in your adventures - Directly to other people, bypassing market listing costs / sometimes negating need to even travel far from where you currently are.

- Get hold of unique and awesome items the UEE says you can't have!

* Rare pets from far-away galaxies (who wants one everyone else has?)

* illegal weapons (UEE says it's too powerful for you to have? The pirates waiting to ambush you agree...)

* Cheap Parts/ Ammo / Fuel! (Buying and selling from the entire Universal population, without discrimination, cuts down costs!)

* Advantageous Info (Who's not guarding their profitable cargo properly? / Who's planning to attack your profitable cargo run?)

* Exciting opportunities! (Sure, transporting apples between planets is work.. slow, badly-paid work that you won't tell your friends stories about)

* Bypass heavy customs taxes on your lovely cargo! (LEGAL or ILLEGAL, we can find ways to Smuggle your lovely cargo for you)

* Cheap labour (Now who is going to man those ship turrets better, an NPC or a REAL PERSON hungry to make a $ and a good name for themselves?)

* NO ORDERS! (The Network provides ONLY OPPORTUNITIES, never telling you what to do - only offering work/ good buys/ good sells)

= // This transmission is being sent all over the Universe (so when the P.U launches, you can access the Network no matter where you are!) without discrimination.

Again, whether you intend to be Good or Bad,
Work in the Network or simply Buy/Sell,
Part of an Org already or fly Lone-Wolf,

The Network has a powerful place in your life.

Join everyone as the Network grows through the entire Universe, and have the advantages when Star Citizen launches fully!
(remember, no-one even has to KNOW you're connected to the Network..)

- // ACCEPT and connect to us, today!

or, for you who love to know more and see our efforts;

- // You can review our hard-work making the Network a reality and send us an Application there, by copy+pasting the link below:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/TABOO

Live Truly. Live Freely. Be a High-Risker..

~The Black Trade Network, providing you with everything you want.
Because only you should decide what you can and can't have or do.

//:END.TRANSMISSION://

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Nope, no invite here.

Mettan

Admiral
Dec 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Metan
These seem like guys i want to be buddy buddy with . . . . I'll keep my soap on a rope on hand though.

Chairman Meow

Grand Admiral
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Chabby
holy crap they got big since I last looked. Their chat isn't the most busy place but they seem like an ok lot.

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
I received an invite from them a while back... doesn't seem like a very organized group, but I joined as an affiliate anyways as a way to meet more people and have more "connections". As Chairman Meow says their chat isn't very active, but they do seem decent.

Eliyahu

Space Marshal
Feb 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Eliyahu2
My favorite part: "*!* This IS NOT AN ORG. INVITE *!*" When in fact it is...

I mean spam invites are one thing but they can't really expect people to believe that...

MrRepeatz

Lieutenant
Mar 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Repeatz
yea ever since i joined test i got at least 3 invites for other corps,

taboo black market, space trade, and the corporation.

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
Rogue invites? Whee?

Anna

Space Marshal
Feb 15, 2015
RSI Handle
FirebirdX2
Just one question.
How are you supposed to get to know people in Taboo and form a network, if everybody is either hidden or redacted and the only guy knowing who is who is the founder? :D

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Just one question.
How are you supposed to get to know people in Taboo and form a network, if everybody is either hidden or redacted and the only guy knowing who is who is the founder? :D
Well... um... you see... you just um.... damn, that's a good point... Your logic is hurting my drunken head!

Forgot your password?