Tactical Infantry Icons

AwesomeDude

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 25, 2015
RSI Handle
TheAwesomeDude
Was bored, had PaintDotNet open, so i decided to photoshop some useful things. I came up an idea (while bored at football practice) for some door breaching strategy's for star marine. I thought about sharing this idea with the test forums, then i realized my ideas for these tactics i thought of were kinda bad and also i know little to nothing about actual infantry tactics. But i decided to make icons that could be used by people who do know what they are talking about for infantry tactics diagrams for Star Marine and Yellow Jacket operations.

So here you go,

If you don't like the pigs, there are also these that may be used for the opposing force.

They are essentially meant to show where the soldier is and where they should look. This can be used to show formations and tactics or an a push on CSGO:

So yea, kind of a brief post, but is anyone wants to Download the icons and use them feel free! Also if you do use my icons in a thread of yours if you could please link this thread as well that would be great!

Last edited:
Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
why capitilist pig? I like the hornet icon though.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
I like the videos and think they are funny. Not sure I agree with the whole idea of making "capitalist Pig" our generic term for our enemies.

Reactions: Gearen

AwesomeDude

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 25, 2015
RSI Handle
TheAwesomeDude
I like the videos and think they are funny. Not sure I agree with the whole idea of making "capitalist Pig" our generic term for our enemies.
will if you want i could think of something else for use in diagrams and make these icons with that. The reason i did it was because i enjoyed the joke and thought it would be useful and a tad funny. I will add two more variants of the icon to suit you.

Guss De Blöd

Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2015
RSI Handle
gussdeblod
"thing to pewpew at" is the common term for an ennemy.
"pewpewed"
"target"
"stuff" because we shoot stuff.

Some ideas to replace the capitalist pigs :D

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
'capitalist running dogs' would be more historically accurate

Reactions: AwesomeDude
Forgot your password?