Terrapin GamesCon Reveal

Bigcracker

Space Marshal
Feb 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Bigcracker8789
"A candidate for the 3rd starter ship poll, which lost out to the Reliant.

A figurative tough nut to crack, the Terrapin is the most heavily armored of the base-priced spacecraft on the market. Originally designed for long-range survey missions in dangerous star systems, the Terrapin’s design philosophy involves wrapping the ship in additional layers of armor and reserving a significant amount of engine power to host the largest shield generator in its class. Terrapins are popular among private miners, with an equipment mount and a small storage hold that can be converted for valuable minerals."

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
So the terrapin is meant to be a starter mining ship? You thinkiing no hope for a salvage module of some type?
Why are you all oooooh I want a salvage/ mining module for the ship blablabla, don't you see it? This is the most armoured ship, you know how many Javelines I'm going to be ramming using this? Test way is the best way

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Why are you all oooooh I want a salvage/ mining module for the ship blablabla, don't you see it? This is the most armoured ship, you know how many Javelines I'm going to be ramming using this? Test way is the best way
Fine. Ill come in AFTER you make yourself a tiny smudge mark on the Javelin's paintjob and collect your sweet sweet salvage.

Malvariuz

Grand Admiral
Aug 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Malvariuz
PleasebetheTerrapinPleasebetheTerrapinPleasebetheTerrapinPleasebetheTerrapinPleasebetheTerrapinPleasebetheTerrapinPleasebetheTerrapinPleasebetheTerrapinPleasebetheTerrapinPleasebetheTerrapinPleasebetheTerrapinPleasebetheTerrapinPleasebetheTerrapinPleasebetheTerrapinPleasebetheTerrapinPleasebetheTerrapinPleasebetheTerrapinPleasebetheTerrapinPleasebetheTerrapinPleasebetheTerrapinPleasebetheTerrapinPleasebetheTerrapinPleasebetheTerrapinPleasebetheTerrapinPleasebetheTerrapin...
yup says Anvil Terrapin at the top right

Forgot your password?