Terraria

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz

So myself and a few other people were talking about Terraria in Mumble last night (I was lucky enough to join the channel as they were mid-conversation!). We decided to give it a go! There were some major updates recently and the game is flippin amazing! I played a lot of Terraria a long long time ago, and playing it again last night with a few people made me realize how much of an amazing game it is. We played for 4 hours straight and the time flew by.

So we're looking for more! Terraria is only $7.50 in the Steam store, and it is absolutely worth the buy.

If you have it / are getting it, and are interested in playing, let us know!

Please post your steam ID so we can group up.

If this gains enough popularity, we will be hosting a persistent TEST server. For the time being, we just hosted locally.

Creative & exploratory minds are needed!

Join us!

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
I haven't played terraria in a while (since 1.1.2), but when I did I remember having A LOT of fun with it! Would be up for it, depending on time, of course :)

Edit: forgot to put my steam name in my reply, it's the same as above: Harkuno

Last edited:

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
I'm definitely up for this, my Steam name should be the same as my forum name. If you set up a group for it add me and I'll reinstall it!

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Hell yeah. [CIG]AntiSqueaker coming at us!

Anybody want to group up tonight?

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
YUS I was just talking about how I wanted to get back into this, count me in!

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
I have a caster character in full Spectre armor, which when I left was the top caster armor in the game.

I have no idea how to play anymore, but sounds fun! Count me in tonight if anyone's around. I'll hop on mumble after dinner.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I do have this game, never really got into it. I can totally give it a shot with some friends. Look for WarrenPeace on Steam, I'm the one with the bat avatar that's in the TEST group.

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
I do have this game, never really got into it. I can totally give it a shot with some friends. Look for WarrenPeace on Steam, I'm the one with the bat avatar that's in the TEST group.
It's definitely one of those games that's 100x better when played with friends.

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
deffo think we need a server, somewhere persistent to come back to makes these types of games so much better. If you can't come back to what you've built, why build it at all?

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
I have it, Look up "It's Danzig, motherfucker." in the TEST steam group.
Not sure when I get on, but I'll get on at some point.

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
deffo think we need a server, somewhere persistent to come back to makes these types of games so much better. If you can't come back to what you've built, why build it at all?
Yup! I just want to make sure there's enough interest before throwing resources at it. I don't think server-side is very demanding at all. It's really just a single file that gets loaded.

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
I'd like to play tonight, but not sure how the time difference would work out. GMT doesn't often leave me available to play with you yanks.

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
I've been looking for a reason to get it. May check it out this week. Should have just got it during the sale.

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Planning on playing TONIGHT! Around 6:30pm EST. Perhaps start a new world and I can host, so if we can move to a persistent setup, I will have the data already.

I have like 60/60 mbps, so should be good enough to host

edit: who was hosting last night? I had like 1.3k stone blocks I want to grab :D

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Planning on playing TONIGHT! Around 6:30pm EST. Perhaps start a new world and I can host, so if we can move to a persistent setup, I will have the data already.

I have like 60/60 mbps, so should be good enough to host

edit: who was hosting last night? I had like 1.3k stone blocks I want to grab :D
Dang, I will be at work in about an hour, so I definitely won't be getting in on that. Still, maybe next time :)

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
Too late for me, it'll be 11pm here, and as I'm back for the summer my rents won't like me having fun while they're asleep. :(

Forgot your password?