Test 1..2...is this thing on?

Bruzdawg

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruzr
Hello Test! Here comes another (really old) noob...

Where you from stranger? Esko, Minnesota...just a few hours south of Canada (sometimes referred to as Icewind Dale, MN).

What drew you to Star Citizen? Space....exploration, ships, etc...by Chris Roberts.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Exploring all corners of the 'verse, perhaps some mining, and meeting all sorts of aliens and creatures. (and yes...killing them)

What was the first game you remember playing? Pong...I said I was old ;).

What other games do you play? Some of my favorites include Witcher series, Battlefields, Max Payne, and Star Wars titles.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? It seemed like natural progression of things in the Star Citizen world :).

Picard or Kirk? "There..are..four..lights!!"

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Ah, Star Wars games. Part of the reason I'm paying EA so I can rage at people who have better FPS skills than I do. Welcome to TEST!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Ah, Star Wars games. Part of the reason I'm paying EA so I can rage at people who have better FPS skills than I do. Welcome to TEST!
Ha. Story of my life. Goddamned 14 year old punks who grew up playing something other than mario and pong and are really good at those damn twitch reactions . . .grumble grumble grumble.
*slams beer*

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Ha. Story of my life. Goddamned 14 year old punks who grew up playing something other than mario and pong and are really good at those damn twitch reactions . . .grumble grumble grumble.
*slams beer*
There's a definite point in my drinking where I'm all of a sudden really good at FPSes. Problem is stopping at that point.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
There's a definite point in my drinking where I'm all of a sudden really good at FPSes. Problem is stopping at that point.
Yup. True story. You shoulda seen me on Destiny a few months ago. Hilarious. Standing in a corner shooting the wall because it wouldn't stop moving. Stoopid drunk wall.

Halesh

Commander
Mar 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Halesh
Run it's a Sleestak! Also welcome to Test squadron, perhaps you should call yourself a Xi'an.

Forgot your password?