TEST 1st Consolidated Outland Pioneer Confirmed

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I have 4 right now, 2 will be on buyback for TESTies. I got a spare for myself.
I used my RSI cred for the 3 from today.
They sold out today FAST (I think under an hour).. RSI site was lagging hard, checkout for each was like 5 mins long.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Why on Earth would you melt your 890J? (Especially when you keep saying that you plan on using it as a traveling party in space.) That would make space kitties cry.
Luckily, my fellow TESTie, I won't have to melt it due to this fine Citizen buying a pioneer that TESt can use. The Space party will continue! And it will have 42% more booze than any party in the universe!!!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Sadly, any & all chances of my obtaining a pioneer of my own to assist our wonderful Org with bases are gone for the foreseeable future. I stayed up all night & all morning scanning for the link from CIG to the new Pioneer page that would allow me to purchase 1 with the creds from my melted fleet. According to the link post on Twitter, I passed out in my chair at my desk just moments before it was posted & I didn't wake up until after all that they had allowed to be credit purchased had been sold out. I blame nobody but myself for this failure of mine. I hate feeling like Marvin from Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy. Congratulations to those of you who were able to obtain 1 of these amazing ships. If ever you need somebody to help you operate yours & I'm around, I'll be happy to do my best to assist you.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
There is however 1 aspect of the Pioneer that I wish they would fix. We should be able to coat our ships black with gold trim & TEST Squadron badging to warn off those who would attack by reminding them that by attacking 1 of us, they better bring enough alcohol to get the rest of us too drunk to operate our ships to prevent us from chasing them down & giving them the worst wedgies ever.

EmpireRuled

Commander
Oct 16, 2017
RSI Handle
EmpireRuled
I am SO tempted, and for the first time in my life I actually have the means to make good on such a purchase... But I think that I will invest that money on more ships over the next couple of months to expand my existing fleet. My ever-present gaming buddy (my 20 year old) and I will bring to the table niche capabilities that, along with the rest of the TESTie fleet, will add to our collective game play as well as our drunken, sleep-deprived shenanigans. For those who now own Pioneers? We will be right there with you, an affiliated multi-role Org that will support TEST SQUADRON in whatever we do in the coming years. Now let's expand and bomb the shit out of the hordes of trolls and griefers who will undoubtedly come for us.

EmpireRuled

Commander
Oct 16, 2017
RSI Handle
EmpireRuled
I am playing this game for Exploration and Scouting/Reconnaissance in particular. Ship Order of Battle reflects those role specializations, with planned ship acquisitions filling the rolls of Close Air Support and drop ships as well. Exploration and support to combat operations are going to be needed in the coming years, and I intend to contribute like it's my job. So hell yes, let's secure our place and then head off and see what's out there.

Forgot your password?