test arena commander free flight party anyone

who would like to get involved in arena commander testies only freeflight events? pls vote n comment

• - example> Good idea but not something i would take part in

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Syko Soldier

Lieutenant
May 7, 2015
RSI Handle
SykoSoldier
I don't know if its already happening and I just don't know about it but I was hoping that we could arrange for testies to get together for arena commander free flight events. doing the same things in ac repeatedly can get a little dull so why don't we start arranging multiple types of events we can get together for eg: free for all, our own massive squadron battles, capture the cutlass (or whatever the biggest ship is we can get in free flight mode). its just an idea that can hopefully let us all get too know each other better and we can get to practice our ship stealing skills and also learn to work as a team to practice our fleet flying maneuvers. So what do you all think?

Eiyron

Space Marshal
Jan 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Eiyron
Get on mumble and get to know the people there, they're really nice and most will play with you if you ask them to. :) mumble info should pop up on forums if you look it up. If you want a bigger event to post like oooooohhh say a Racing Cup or a League Squadron battle, Try posting it on General Discussion or a more appropriate channel.

Reactions: Syko Soldier

Syko Soldier

Lieutenant
May 7, 2015
RSI Handle
SykoSoldier
Get on mumble and get to know the people there, they're really nice and most will play with you if you ask them to. :) mumble info should pop up on forums if you look it up. If you want a bigger event to post like oooooohhh say a Racing Cup or a League Squadron battle, Try posting it on General Discussion or a more appropriate channel.
I just went onto mumble there, either I don't know how to use it right or no one is on it right now, there was 1 dude but he was in the bad@tanks 1, none in ac channels

Forgot your password?