Test Armor

Myles Awaye

Commander
Donor
Nov 8, 2019
RSI Handle
Myles_Awaye
I am seeing in the events threads that there is a call for folks to wear their Test Armor. I can't seem to find information on which armor configuration that is. If there is a thread or Discord channel for this info, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Since people are terrible at finding things, here you go!
I laugh every time I see that one. The thing is it's easy. The tan one has Tan in the name. The yellow and black ones have the word Yellow and Black in the name. Be careful though, at Area 18, there's a "yellow and black" that is orange and black.

Reactions: Bambooza and Deroth

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
The color of TEST armor is yellow and black and black and yellow is the color of TEST armor.
You shalt not wear any other color or combination of colors.
Tan, tan is not yellow.
Beige, beige is not yellow and grey is not black.
Purple is right out.
Wear the orthodox colors of the best squadron and be not a heretic.
That is all.

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
I am seeing in the events threads that there is a call for folks to wear their Test Armor. I can't seem to find information on which armor configuration that is. If there is a thread or Discord channel for this info, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks.
Well Loic video pretty explain all you need to know (conseguences included...)m fell free of course to mix and match every aormour or under suite you'll like al solong it respect the dress code.
By the way, if you are shot on cash start with helmet and torso: those are the first body part to protect.

Welcom to TEST!

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Well Loic video pretty explain all you need to know (conseguences included...)m fell free of course to mix and match every aormour or under suite you'll like al solong it respect the dress code.
By the way, if you are shot on cash start with helmet and torso: those are the first body part to protect.

Welcom to TEST!

Na. The first body part to protect is my fellow testies. Everything else is rather expendable.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
If the event is in an area that is lacking a breathable atmosphere, then I suggest wearing at least a helmet & undersuit.

If there is breathable air there, then anything goes, including running around in your space undies. (no judgements here ;p )

Wearing something that is black, yellow or a blend of both is usually preferred for the sake of unity & moral building.

Forgot your password?