TEST Beer mugs, shot glasses, patches and vinyl decals!

Feb 28, 2015
RSI Handle
NinjaGirl
Hello TESTies!

Recent scientific studies have proven that drinking beer from TEST branded mugs actually improves your combat skills by 42% and also makes you more attractive to the opposite sex, or same sex.

This was just a small hobby of mine I did for fun, but after being bugged by Montoya, I am proud to start offering the fine members of TEST personalized glass etched drinkware!

TEST Beer Mugs - 26 oz

After an initial test run, the first batch has been delivered and recipients are reporting that not only does the beer taste better, it also stays cooler longer!

Price: $20 + shipping (Warning: shipping costs outside of the USA can be upwards of $25, plus duties vary in each country and customs may require you to pay these to retrieve your items. Please check first!)

TEST-beermugs.jpg

Here we see Frisbee beta testing:

TEST-beermugs3.jpg

TEST Pub glass - 16 oz

Perfect for non-alcoholic beverages, like light beer.

$18 + shipping (Warning: shipping costs outside of the USA can be upwards of $25, plus duties vary in each country and customs may require you to pay these to retrieve your items. Please check first!)

TEST shot glasses

I do understand that not everybody enjoys beers, some of the more girly-men prefer shot glasses, so here are some potato quality pictures from Vapsy and Cosmic:

TEST-shotglass1.jpg
TEST-shotglass2.jpg

Price: $10 + shipping (Warning: shipping costs outside of the USA can be +$15, please check first!)

TEST Patches

We have four different variants here:
- Small velcro-backed
- Small iron-on
- Large velcro-backed
- Large iron-on

Price: $5 per patch + shipping

TEST-patches.jpg

Vinyl stickers!

$5 for 6" pictured below, which is according to Montoya, the biggest anybody could ever need... right?

How to place your order

Send me a private message here with the subject Beer mug order, or shot glass order, or patch order, or any combination thereof!

I will require the name you want on the mug and your mailing address.

Eg: Subject - Beer mug order

Hello! I want to order 1 beer mug

Name to appear on mug : xX-JohnSnowYolo-Xx

Mailing address:
John Snow
28 Some St
Bevery Hills CA

I will respond to confirm and give you payment details.

Thanks for supporting TEST!

Also avaible: Yeti tumbler or similar walmart version!

PM Ninjagirl for availability and price!

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Mug ordered! Also a patch for more TEST branding. I look forward to quaffing beer enhanced by this formidable drinking vessel!

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
OMG!! 4x on the mugs and glasses!!! PM me for payment info...shipping FL 32547
Oh my. Conundrums. So you see, I lived in 32571 for the last 6 years, I ran a board game/anime/laser etching booth with a friend of mine for a year at the flea market in 32547. Last year I moved and I lived in 32424. My parents still live in 32571 and my wife and I sometimes bring the children to visit them. I am very interested in meeting a TESTie other than myself (and father in law) BUT you see...your name is Murderer. And your Simpson style cartooned version of yourself is I'm fairly sure a faux accurate depiction...in which case you perhaps ARE a true murderer. What say you?

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
Curious to know, seeing as a US pint is smaller than a British pint (473ml vs 568ml), how much beer does one of these mugs contain?
Definitely interested in one of these! :smile: