Test - Best Testers Ever in History of Testing

Himbookoo

Space Marshal
Feb 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Bookalo
*Copy pasta from my ORG application (didn't feel like typing out another one)

A quick joke:

Why did Sarah fall off the swing?

Because she didn't have any arms.

Part 2 of joke:

*knock knock*

"Who's there?"

Not Sarah.

Hello there! I am Himbookoo, or as my friends call me, Bookalo. Don't ask me where I came from, because I don't remember! Wooooooo!

I am 25, male, Caucasian. I work two jobs and go to school. I am a bartender for Cheddar's, and an auditor for Bevinco. I am taking classes for Information Technology w/ a focus in Game Design. I live in Augusta, Georgia, Home of the Masters, and nothing really else because Georgia is a lame, backwards-ass state. I love my bartending job, it makes me want to kill myself in the messiest fashion on a daily basis! Yeah!

My passions in life are GOOD music, broadening my knowledge, guitar, bartending, computers, and technology.

I feel like you can tell a lot about someone from the music they listen to, so here are some of my preferred artists:

Amon Amarth (all time favorite band), Lamb of God, Slayer, Thy Art is Murder, Born of Osiris, and Chimaira.

I also enjoy groups such as Red Hot Chili Peppers, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Bootsy Collins, Eddie Hazel + Funkadelic.

I don't like a lot of electronic music, but I do enjoy some good trap or heaven trap music.

Also, I am a heavy cannabis user, so ANY interaction you may have with me, I will more than likely be stoned. I try not to drink alcohol because then I make ill-thought out booty calls with desperate women, and I don't need any more crazy women in my life.

Actually, I lied. I will drink if we are all in comms and drinking socially for whatever reason or occasion.

I think first I will tell you a little of my gaming background and specializations. My favorite games, and when I say favorite, I mean I've beaten over 10x, and some even 100x since I just get that obsessive with the Min/Maxing aspects of it.

All the games that I've mastered:

Baldurs Gate I+II

Eve Online (Ran 3 accounts. Played for over 7 years)

Every Wing Commander game (don't remember much of 1 or 2, since I was so young, but I remember 3-5 very very well, and played through those so many times)

Privateer I+II (playing through a doxbox gog.com privateer as we speak)

Diablo II (also play 3, but wouldn't call it a favorite. Have a paragon 600 witchdoctor, torment 6. All items are Best In Slot.)(Regarding D2, put over 1000 hours into it on multiple accounts)

Fallout I+II+Tactics (3 and NV were good, but wasn't the same vibe as I+II)

Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim (Modded Skyrim. I enjoy screen archery.)

Starcraft and Warcraft

Command and Conquer Series (all the way back to the original)

League of Legends (wouldn't say I'm a master in this yet.)

Battlefield 2+2142+BC2+3+4

Sins of a Solar Empire

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

Long story short, my entire life has been ruled by video games. Because of my passion and obsession for video games, I tend to be pretty good at them. Can't promise anything with SC yet because I am still doing research on what joystick or HOTAS setup to buy. Currently using gamepad because it is so much funner than mouse and keyboard, at least when I play on my projector screen.

My sense of humor is very dark. I am also an introvert, so it takes a while for me to open up, but I always do. So don't worry, I will humor the shit out of you guys in due time.

Any skills and talents I may have?

-None. Just a master of virtual worlds.

Just kidding. Here are my self-perceived "talents":

-Empathic (i always feel snobbish using this word). Really good at reading people. This probably won't help much in SC.

-6ft2in white male. (not racist, just sayin')

-Drive a 2013 Hyundai Genesis but am poor as shit. I have the amazing ability to survive off PBnJs and faucet water for months. I blame myself, but I secretly blame society for this.

-My girlfriend has the ability to plant mental time-bombs that release necrotic bacteria that literally consume your soul and innards.

-I trip on LSD from time to time, so you guys will all have the opportunity to see my naked soul and throw rocks and feces at it

Now for my real talents:

-Fairly intelligent guy.

-Good at statistical analysis.

-Good at problem and hypothetical problem solving.

-Good at making ORG applications last forever and ever and ever.

-Good at blending in (think: spies)

-Good at critical thinking

Basically, what all my points indicate is that I am a thinker. I know most of you are probably smarter than I am, but where I live and the people I interact with on a daily basis, I am a genius.

-Drop Dead Sexy - Seriously, girls my age and cougars of all kinds hit on me, all. the. time. I have to beat women off me with a damn stick. I hate talking about being attractive, but if the time is right, and we need an old horny mature lady to be seduced, you'll be glad I was cocky and told you this about myself. She has to be in a 2 hour radius of where I live though.

-DOWN FOR ANYTHING. Seriously. Just no threesomes with other dudes. That's where I draw the line. And murder. Preferably anything that isn't a felony charge.

Ok I feel like I have made this way too long. I hope I was able to shed some textual insight of what my personality is like. I am a very strange, weird, but chill dude. I get along with everybody. I am a nice person, I hate to see people upset. Once we become friends though, I will rip on your bitch ass 'till the end of times XD

Vicereine

Lieutenant
Feb 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Vicereine
I think your application joke was funnier than mine. I must therefore appreciate your superiority and simultaneously plot your destruction. Phase 1: congratulations.

Hey congratulations on joining TEST!

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Wutta..
I imagine you to violently chew gum with dilated pupils and random head movements when you wrote this. If you survive, welcome

Last edited:

Tameron

Space Marshal
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Tameron
Tl;dr. Welcome though!

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D

great application but i have to ask:

Do you see yourself more as Kirk or Picard ?

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Chase Rockcole

Captain
Sep 7, 2014
RSI Handle
Meowmix28
ok so welcome to test im meowmix0728 thats my rsi handle everyone calls me meow if you have any questions you can freely send me a message at any time with anything you may concern sorry if this doesn't make sence i just woke up. but glad to see you enter tests ^_^

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk

Himbookoo

Space Marshal
Feb 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Bookalo
Hahaha! Oh man these replies were great! I already feel at home! Thanks everyone!!!!

Also, I view myself more as Picard. "Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship TEST"

"Make it so!"

And of course "Tea. Earl Gray. Hot"

Himbookoo

Space Marshal
Feb 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Bookalo
Wutta..
I imagine you to violently chew gum with dilated pupils and random head movements when you wrote this. If you survive, welcome
Lmao. Yes indeed, my head made about 400 revolutions, 128 violent shakes, 12 pints of drool, and 921 head-to-desk slams. Dilated pupils? When do my eyes look normal is the real question..

I think your application joke was funnier than mine. I must therefore appreciate your superiority and simultaneously plot your destruction. Phase 1: congratulations.

Hey congratulations on joining TEST!
Lol no need, I'm on a path of self-destruction already, but I will appreciate any efforts in regards to expediting the process XD

Reactions: Broody

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Hey brother, I'll be living in Augusta here soon. Maybe you can share with me how you plan on spying on test?

Broody

Grand Admiral
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
BROODY
Great for me finding another semantically "OO" - We will having fun together. Enjoy yourself here.

Himbookoo

Space Marshal
Feb 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Bookalo
Hey brother, I'll be living in Augusta here soon. Maybe you can share with me how you plan on spying on test?
Damnit, you blew my cover... >.< I've lived in Augusta most my life, it's a pretty okay place to live. Coolest thing we have is golf. Yay. Golf.

Reactions: Ryan2534

Ryan2534

Vice Admiral
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
MontoyasNipples
Loved this introduction. Glad to see your in test. You should hop in the mumble sometime. If you got any questions just shoot me a msg

Forgot your password?