TEST Board Gamers Night!

Bastion

Captain
Sep 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Bastion
Do you like board games? Are you able to connect to the INTERNET? Do you have Fifteen whole dollars(To buy the program)? Then TEST Board gamers night is for you!

Basically in the real world I run a games day once a month, and we're moving into Online days as well through Tabletop Simulator. As for games there are... a lot of choices. Everything from RPG's, to uno. However I'll be specifically hosting some of the following: Lords of Waterdeep, Battlestar Galactica, X-Wing, King of Tokyo, and Triple Triad. Yes, motherfucking Triple Triad. There are many more possible games to play, but we can discuss it at the time.

Time: I don't really know when to set it up for you folks. I have one set up for this saturday, but it's based for Aussie times. I'm really flexible though, so say what days/times you can play, and whether you are seriously interested.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I'm down. I've already got Tabletop Simulator, so I'm ready for whatever shenanigans. Have they included table flipping yet?

Bastion

Captain
Sep 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Bastion
Table flipping is totally a thing, Though i'll slap you if you do it. You can also set up invisible personal zones for hiding cards from your opponents, and draw stuff on tables.

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
I've got TTS, never played any games though. I'm down for anything!

Bastion

Captain
Sep 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Bastion
Well tooter, thankfully for you we'll all be on mumble so rules can be explained! Totally newbie friendly if you want to learn, and have the time!

Reactions: Tooterfish

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I just saw this thread for the first time and thought it was new. At first I was excited someone wanted to play games on TTS, then saw the comments and thought you are all stoned because I know I have played TTS with you guys. And now I know it was just me being dumb. :o still with no one to play TTS games with! :c

Forgot your password?