TEST Book Club - June Selection

Bruce

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2017
RSI Handle
ABAP
@Printimus you know that it is trilogy, right ? I guess now you need to read it all: The Magicians, The Magician King, and The Magician's Land

Reactions: Scape

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
@Printimus you know that it is trilogy, right ? I guess now you need to read it all: The Magicians, The Magician King, and The Magician's Land
Right.... a lot of books we read in the book club are part of a series. The selection for June is just the first of the Magician series.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
pretty sure i actually have a physical copy of this one lying around somewhere
now i just need to find it

Graptor

Space Marshal
Jul 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Graptor
Been looking to join in since January, but my book list was deep. I did make room for @Han Burgundy 's book 'The Aimless Expedition', but a month late (it was excellent, btw). Finally this month I'm caught up looking for what's next! Just went to Barnes & Noble with my daughter and bought several books, this being one of them. Off to the first reading.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Been looking to join in since January, but my book list was deep. I did make room for @Han Burgundy 's book 'The Aimless Expedition', but a month late (it was excellent, btw). Finally this month I'm caught up looking for what's next! Just went to Barnes & Noble with my daughter and bought several books, this being one of them. Off to the first reading.
Awesome! Glad you are able to join us!

Reactions: Graptor

Graptor

Space Marshal
Jul 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Graptor
BTW, @Printimus, the GoodReads link in your sig doesn't work for me. Clicking it gets me this on the Goodreads Groups page:

I did search for and find the group to join.

Reactions: Ammorn
Forgot your password?