TEST Book Club - November Nominations. CLOSED

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Hey all! Printimus here. Hope you all are enjoying Armada, our October monthly read!
It's time to open up the nomination phase for November. This phase will last approximately one week, ending on 24 October, which then we will take the last week to vote on the nominations.
1 nomination per person please. Also, if you havent checked it out yet, we have a goodreads.com TEST Book Club found here, where you can talk about your thoughts on previous or current books read.

Anyone is welcome to join in on this process! Please provide us with the title, author, and a brief reason why you are nominating the book of your choice down below. We try to keep it in the science fiction and fantasy genres, but if you know of a good read outside of those two, please nominate it!

Reactions: Sraika

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
I would like to nominate the book that I actually wrote. It is a free Star Citizen novel (Full length) that follows the adventure of a newly formed crew aboard the Carrack cruiser Aimless as they dive into an undiscovered system. They learn quickly that they are not alone amid their quiet new system and the value of science must be weighed against the danger in collecting that precious data. Join the mission and follow the Aimless' brave Captain, Jack Burgundy, into the fog of war and through the flames of combat as he tries to lead his crew home.

I put a LOT of work into this and I promise that it isn't shitty. So give a fellow TESTie a shot!

The Aimless Expedition by Leland Brown
maxresdefault.jpg

at-2500

Vice Admiral
Donor
Aug 24, 2018
RSI Handle
at2500
I would like to nominate the book that I actually wrote. It is a free Star Citizen novel (Full length) that follows the adventure of a newly formed crew aboard the Carrack cruiser Aimless as they dive into an undiscovered system. They learn quickly that they are not alone amid their quiet new system and the value of science must be weighed against the danger in collecting that precious data. Join the mission and follow the Aimless' brave Captain, Jack Burgundy, into the fog of war and through the flames of combat as he tries to lead his crew home.

I put a LOT of work into this and I promise that it isn't shitty. So give a fellow TESTie a shot!

View attachment 10765
I read it and it is awesome! It made me GIB CARRACK GIB on Spectrum for a full week!

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus

View attachment 10765
sounds exotic, i am interested!
“I promise that it isn't shitty.”

That sales pitch. I vote for it.
wait till next week for vote plz.
I read it and it is awesome! It made me GIB CARRACK GIB on Spectrum for a full week!
any nominations you would like to submit?

Reactions: Han Burgundy

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
I'm nominating The Reanimator by Lovecraft. Bonus: you could just watch the really awesomely bad movie from the 80's that is based on it instead of reading it. Actually you should just watch the movie regardless because it is amazing and terrible all at the same time.

Edit for bonus image to enhance hype

This really is one of my favorite movies. It's just so goodbad.

Reactions: Printimus
Forgot your password?