Smuggling Test Bootleggers

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
So i didnt see any posts regarding those of us testies who are looking to do as much as we possibly can with residing in the gray between UEE space and outlaws. Was thinking this might be a good start to get the networking going so that no prohibited brews go untapped by our fellow testies, as well as moving all the shiny things that may or may not have been acquired illegally and stuffs. also in addiction to all the possible hushed services that our Bootleggers can provide, we can also pretend that all those people who are only affiliated with TEST, at the moment, a reason to be tapped into and used to further spread the belligerent beliefs of TEST into the other orgs through our affiliates and the rest of the galaxy.. mwahahaha.. or at least something like that anyways. Also if i missed the actual smuggling thread oh well.. i couldnt be bothered to dig through all the pages of the forums :)
I like your thinking. Grey is a much more neutral color. It blends in easier into the background off space.

I am on the fence, but .. I am a Banu owner sooo... >_>
The Banu can also be used to help offload merchandise obtained through "questionable" means. No one has to know it fell off a truck.

Meh I hate that place. All of their food is just dressed up Benny's. Lets go past the OTHER alley and then off to the right to the place on the corner. They let me hide bodies there and never charge me for stir fry! (In all seriousness tho, meeting in a bar for a shady smuggling deal sounds awesome as crap. Persistence should mean we can do things like dead drops too)
Walk right up it's around the back. Half a mile over by the railroad track.

Mimameidr

Space Marshal
Jul 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Mimameidr
I'm definitely planning to pick up a Starliner during the next big sale, and can't wait to use that as my go-to smuggling ship (while shuttling completely legitimate clients around the verse, ofc.)

Reactions: Blind Owl

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
I'm in!
Have a Cat with Fleas. Hoping for a moonshine still module, then have expendable... err... courageous bikers make deliveries!

Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?