TEST Business Cards

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Made these for PAX East and figured I would share my design with the guys. These business cards were printed with VistaPrint with metallic finish being used on the front. Both sides are printed matte finish.

Design files are in Gimp format. Hope they serve a purpose for those going to conventions/citizencon <3

ORBITRON FONT REQUIRED. Just google and download :)

Attachments

Last edited:

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Very nice!

The Fox

Admiral
Aug 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Thefoxhun
Made these for PAX East and figured I would share my design with the guys. These business cards were printed with VistaPrint with metallic finish being used on the front. Both sides are printed matte finish.

Design files are in Gimp format. Hope they serve a purpose for those going to conventions/citizencon <3
Can a foxes have business cards?

Btw. Looks really good :D

Reactions: Mich Angel

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Let me know if you test gaming guys want granite test business cards. It may come in handy if you are surrounded by other organisations and you become [concerned] for your own safety.

Group1.jpg

I'm only a small guy but I used one of these to beat my way through several hundred people queuing to get Sandi Gardiner's autograph. She seemed very pleased to see me she signed three autographs for me in quick succession before rapidly moving away to the next thing. She is very busy.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Let me know if you test gaming guys want granite test business cards. It may come in handy if you are surrounded by other organisations and you become [concerned] for your own safety.

View attachment 5583

I'm only a small guy but I used one of these to beat my way through several hundred people queuing to get Sandi Gardiner's autograph. She seemed very pleased to see me she signed three autographs for me in quick succession before rapidly moving away to the next thing. She is very busy.
OMG that is gorgeous and practical <3

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Available Soon(tm) the cardboard boxes I ordered were not strong enough :|

Reactions: Mich Angel

Frisbeerocker

Commissar
May 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Frisbeerocker87

View attachment 5583

Oh dip!!!

I need these coasters. I will give you currency for them.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
@BUTUZ can i share this on twitter?
Sure!

Guys I am not sure how I can go about shipping these to the USA - they are very heavy a set of 4 weighs a lot the shipping would be a killer!!!

fiarce

Space Marshal
Jul 19, 2016
RSI Handle
fiarce
Sure!

Guys I am not sure how I can go about shipping these to the USA - they are very heavy a set of 4 weighs a lot the shipping would be a killer!!!
How much is shipping? I would probably pay it, these would look great under the TEST glasses and mug. In fact, I would need 6...

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
PM me your zip code fiarce I will get a shipping quote.

So you want 6 of the beer coasters right? It's a good idea as you can line up 6 beers and chug them all and the coasters will take care of any drips or spills. Proper Test.

Forgot your password?