TEST Cookies!

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
After a very helpful Concierge interaction with Alexis, I decided to go full-out baking last night and whipped up two dozen semi-sweet chocolate chip oatmeal cookies (my grandmother's recipe) to send to Alexis and CIG! I also decided to brand the cookie bags and the box with some TEST logos from the media forums! I'm by no means a devilishly handsome, Twitch-streaming deity, like Baron or Captain Richard, but I can bake a mean cookie, and figured that's how I could best use my talents for the glory of TEST! :D

The lady at the Post Office was very inquisitive about the box and what TEST Squadron was, but she was also very helpful as far as helping me figure out shipping options, and she gave the cookies her seal of approval based on the two I set aside for her!

Not sure if this means I should spearhead a TEST Cookie Ambassador Division, or just make it a one time thing, but I'm really hoping we get some photos of CIG staff devouring those tasty treats, haha! :D

The box is currently in route across the country, USPS tracking #9114901230803104714125 if you want to follow along to make sure they arrive safely!

I also thought about sending Montoya's family a batch next time I get a holiday break, but first I'll have to figure out his mailing address :eek:

Last edited:

Yellowdog

Rear Admiral
Donor
Sep 30, 2014
RSI Handle
Yellowdog
For the fuclory of TEST. Well done Walex, you are credit to team.

Reactions: Walex

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
I would masticate the shit out of those cookies.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
The only scary factor I see here is the picture of you holding the cookies... in front of a cabinet with chemicals.

But other then that... yes I'm sure the fine people of CIG will enjoy them.. and if they drop dead from some weird poison we can track it back to you... ha

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
The only scary factor I see here is the picture of you holding the cookies... in front of a cabinet with chemicals.

But other then that... yes I'm sure the fine people of CIG will enjoy them.. and if they drop dead from some weird poison we can track it back to you... ha
The cookies in the bag are for my boss and labmates, and the box cookies weren't near that room, but I understand the concern! I just needed better lighting for the photo, guess I should take that down haha! XD

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
After a very helpful Concierge interaction with Alexis, I decided to go full-out baking last night and whipped up two dozen semi-sweet chocolate chip oatmeal cookies (my grandmother's recipe) to send to Alexis and CIG! I also decided to brand the cookie bags and the box with some TEST logos from the media forums! I'm by no means a devilishly handsome, Twitch-streaming deity, like Baron or Captain Richard, but I can bake a mean cookie, and figured that's how I could best use my talents for the glory of TEST! :D

The lady at the Post Office was very inquisitive about the box and what TEST Squadron was, but she was also very helpful as far as helping me figure out shipping options, and she gave the cookies her seal of approval based on the two I set aside for her!

Not sure if this means I should spearhead a TEST Cookie Ambassador Division, or just make it a one time thing, but I'm really hoping we get some photos of CIG staff devouring those tasty treats, haha! :D

The box is currently in route across the country, USPS tracking #9114901230803104714125 if you want to follow along to make sure they arrive safely!
More Michigan members! TEST meetup sometime after the holidays maybe.

Reactions: Randson and Walex

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
More Michigan members! TEST meetup sometime after the holidays maybe.
We also talked on Saturday night on the TEST TeamSpeak about your Detroit Yacht Club membership and the cool as hell friends you have there with their cool as hell watercraft. I'm not sure how many others there are, but a meetup sounds awesome! :D

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
We also talked on Saturday night on the TEST TeamSpeak about your Detroit Yacht Club membership and the cool as hell friends you have there with their cool as hell watercraft. I'm not sure how many others there are, but a meetup sounds awesome! :D
I remember. I know of a half dozen now.

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
I remember. I know of a half dozen now.
Holy cow! That's more than I expected! Wherever we meet up should have beer. If not at a brewery then at a brewpub? Although admittedly those are more fun in the summer months.

I've got several grad student friends that homebrew, so the idea of a TEST homebrew sounds very amusing, haha!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Be sure to send me samples from subsequent batches for QC testing

My sister has a place in South Haven, I could time a summer visit around a Test meetup

Last edited:
Reactions: rogesh and Walex

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I look forward to seeing these in a future videos from the staff!

Cyinni

Vice Admiral
Jan 20, 2014
RSI Handle
Cyinni
For the glory of TEST! You are a credit to our Ambassador Corps! (uh . . . we have one of those, right?)

Forgot your password?