• a weapon that deals 100 damage

• a weapon that deals 50 damage but is twice as fast

Results are only viewable after voting.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
can I join a second group as I want to play more then once a week? group 3 is playing sundays so if I can find a friday or saturday group that would be amazing.

that_frog_kurtis

Space Marshal
Dec 3, 2013
RSI Handle
can I join a second group as I want to play more then once a week? group 3 is playing sundays so if I can find a friday or saturday group that would be amazing.
How about you try DMing a group on Friday or Saturday? We have a lot of players already waiting for groups.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
How about you try DMing a group on Friday or Saturday? We have a lot of players already waiting for groups.
I have not even played one days worth at this point, I know nothing, and I would like to play before trying to DM, I do not mind giving it a shot, but right now it would be like telling the 6 month old to watch the 15 year old.

Reactions: ZombieXII

Harbinger

Captain
Aug 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Harbinger_Test
1) Usually depends on my work schedule unfortunately! But usually evenings CST/CDT.

2) Player! One session of 3.5 like, 5-6 years ago, but have watched campaigns on Twitch, YouTube since.

3) I'll fill one out in the next little while! But have a rough idea of what I want to play already.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jmperkins/salt-in-wounds-tabletop-setting-for-5th-edition-an?token=361fa298

This campaign setting looks cool as fuck. Terrasque jerky? Sign me the fuck up, grimdark as shit I love it.

I'm debating between it and Adventures in Middle Earth for my next campaign I DM.

I would love love love to DM or play, but unfortunately I already DM 2 separate groups (running Curse of Strahd and a homebrew 5e Birthright) and that's really about all I can handle without tearing my hair out. And also my work schedule is way way too open to changes, I had to fight tooth and nail to get my 2 guaranteed nights off a week for my existing D&Ds.

Reactions: that_frog_kurtis

Harbinger

Captain
Aug 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Harbinger_Test
Yeah I was expecting getting a guaranteed night once a week from work myself, but we recently got rid of a couple people (small staff of like, 7 at a time max) so that has gone out the window until we hire one or two more.

Pazzolupo

Admiral
Donor
Oct 18, 2014
RSI Handle
Pazzolupo
1. Time of the week you can play
Weekdays after 7pm, Weekends almost anytime

2. Player or GM and your experince with D&D
Planning on GM'ing Lost Mine of Phandelver, but can be player also. Started with Pathfinder 3.5, really delved into it with D&D 5e.

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
Hey guys, I know you all have groups running and lots of players are looking for DM's and I think I have solution. A guy who I love watching, ex military with medical discharge, streams now 7 days a week and wants to run a D&D only stream. He has opening for like 9 or 10 D&D games per week that all need players, his schedule is flexible and he's a really fun guy to play with. I played in a single session with him as DM and he does really well. I know I can't run and I tried to make a group where I was DMing but that fell apart due to my internet connection and my ability to stay on schedule with my family but I don't think other players should suffer just because you can't find a DM when Wrathian is sitting there dying for players to fill his games!

Here's a link to his Twitch, please check him out and you can get in his Discord or get in a game as soon as tonight!

https://www.twitch.tv/wrathiangaming

Pazzolupo

Admiral
Donor
Oct 18, 2014
RSI Handle
Pazzolupo
This would be a fantastic option for my players. They are playing the Lost Mine of Phandelver module. We likely will wrap in a few weeks and I'll be taking a break to focus on studies for a month or two. Full time cramming. No time for DMing.

Reactions: KingNerd

KingNerd

Admiral
Jul 14, 2015
RSI Handle
KingNerd
This would be a fantastic option for my players. They are playing the Lost Mine of Phandelver module. We likely will wrap in a few weeks and I'll be taking a break to focus on studies for a month or two. Full time cramming. No time for DMing.
Please pass on the link to your players, have them swing by Wrath's stream and check him out. He's a funny dude that's a good game master, they'll have a good time!

Forgot your password?