• a weapon that deals 50 damage but is twice as fast

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pazzolupo

Admiral
Donor
Oct 18, 2014
RSI Handle
Pazzolupo
Please pass on the link to your players, have them swing by Wrath's stream and check him out. He's a funny dude that's a good game master, they'll have a good time!
Will do! I would love to play as well once I'm back to my studies. Maybe we will mass exodus from my games to his. Bwahahahaha!

Speedshot

Captain
Aug 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Speedshot
I love D&D but haven't played in a about 12 years. I started in Advanced then moved to 3rd edition. Have a few years playing it. Also played a little Rifts, Paladium, BESM, Cyber Punk and a couple others that I can't think of. About 5 years ago I started to play D20 modern and GURPS, but didn't get very far with them. I would love to find a group that wants to play in the evenings a couple times a week, variable days. I am in Arizona so it would need to start about 8 or 9mm eastern time. Would prefer to start from scratch and with 3rd edition, but can be very flexible....

Speed

Last edited:

Harkonan

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkypoo
Any games still going on?

I've been thinking about doing some D&D online for a bit now however I haven't played in years. Played a bit of D&D and Vampire back in the day.
Depending on game chemistry, might even make a good video/pod cast. My schedule is fairly forgiving right now as I am on an extended vacation.

Have a good quality condenser mic but no webcam (if that matters at all).

Reactions: Speedshot

Speedshot

Captain
Aug 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Speedshot
Oh, that's another world I played in for a bit, Ravenloft. Also played the game Deadlands which was the western that also used poker cards and had undead and stuff in it....fun game..

Speedshot

Captain
Aug 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Speedshot
Now you guys got me stoked. I'll be looking for old books and stuff tomorrow. I did order some 5 edition stuff today since I don't have it. Will be making some characters in the evenings this week if anyone want to get on discord and work on them. Next week I'll be at least ready to screw around a little battling randomly generated gladiators if anyone is interested. I'll need more time to learn 'roll20' before I can even start a radom dungeon crawl or a prepared adventure.

Forgot your password?