TEST Diaspora Meetup! 11.1.2014 | 20:00 EST | SAT

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Loteus is organizing a TEST Meetup in Diaspora a free game that you can download here:
http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=81859.0

The game features mechanics that we think is very similar to the ones we are gonna encounter in Star Citizen so this is a good chance to brush up on your dogfighting skills!

Be sure to preintstall the game before the meetup and be on our teamspeak server:
testoutfit.info (no passwords)

Reactions: Loteus

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Why so late? You are starting 2 AM. Now if you where to start earlier in the day (it's Saturday no work/school so that won’t be a problem for you) we could join without the europeans ruining their sleep schedule.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Why so late? You are starting 2 AM. Now if you where to start earlier in the day (it's Saturday no work/school so that won’t be a problem for you) we could join without the europeans ruining their sleep schedule.
...but I have to work :(

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
What if we make it later like 9 or 10 EST so that its later for you and then you just have to wake up early that day? Would that be better?

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
So I have thought about it some more.

Americans and Europeans should have separate sub-groups that fit the different time zones. And I apology if i sounded pissed (I was)

And a European wants to play with an American they should try to fit their time zone.

That said we aren’t that big that I think multiple sub groups are needed and I would appreciate if you could think about this.

What if we make it later like 9 or 10 EST so that it’s later for you and then you just have to wake up early that day? Would that be better?
It’s not going to be a problem for me. I'm going to be able to make it no matter the hrs. I was just stunned by the inconsideration of Europeans and that some of us would have a problem.

halfsane

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2014
RSI Handle
halfsane
Fuck you guys ... im in!

Edit .. wait Im out , there is a nfl playoff game at 830!

Last edited:

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Yup. I apologize for the European timers we will work on a new timeframe for the next event. Or perhaps multiple events :)

Forgot your password?