Test Division - Division Testies

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
So I tried doing a Tech encounter on someone else's "world" and it didn't reward me with Tech Supplies...

I guess I'm stuck with redoing the whole thing on a new character... that's the only option now. That or eventually Ubisoft will fix my account, but I doubt they'll be able to.

I also hear Challenge mode is completely BRUTAL.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
So I tried doing a Tech encounter on someone else's "world" and it didn't reward me with Tech Supplies...

I guess I'm stuck with redoing the whole thing on a new character... that's the only option now. That or eventually Ubisoft will fix my account, but I doubt they'll be able to.

That sucks. I was hoping it'd work. Step 3... SPAM UBISOFT

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist

Are you sure you went to ALL of the safe houses and talked to the JTF officer and scanned the map in all of them?

I was missing 40 supplies and I went to 1 of the remaining 2 safe houses and then tons of new missions showed up. I have way more missions than I need and I have a couple hundred medical supplies extra that I'll never use.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Soven Taliesyn

Space Marshal
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Soven-Taliesyn

By the time everything is done you should have more of each than is needed. If not, then I'd contact Ubisoft. I need to for an Intel big that it won't let me get. The game still has bugs.

Depends on the mission. The tech one on the far bottom corner is the one I've seen so far that is extremely insane. As long as you have good teamwork and can coordinate with each other then it's not so bad. There's one on the left side of the map that I've completed with a 3 man group a few times.

Last edited:

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
Are you sure you went to ALL of the safe houses and talked to the JTF officer and scanned the map in all of them?

I was missing 40 supplies and I went to 1 of the remaining 2 safe houses and then tons of new missions showed up. I have way more missions than I need and I have a couple hundred medical supplies extra that I'll never use.
Oh believe me, I've been VERY thorough.

With the Canine Unit, I know when I've done every single side mission.

What I'm missing isn't just an "encounter worth" of Tech Supplies, but a whole Story Mission worth of supplies, aka. in the 600-700 range.

You can see the difference between the other 2 modules, 100% complete with 260 extra in Med, and 500! extra in Security wings... Last module for Tech costs me 400, and I only have 160. With an extra 700, I can get 100% complete with 460 remaining, which sounds about right.

I've also pretty much narrowed it down to that one Rooftop Comm Relay mission that didn't reward me, as that should give me 600-700 Tech Supplies, AND that Story intel that says it's still locked:

but I HAVE IT COMPLETED!!! I can't get those rewards again, no matter what!

and you can also see that I have NOTHING else to do in the map.

My "pick up intel" is 100% across the board. It's that 1 story intel that's missing.
A tech mission should reward me with ~700 Supplies, which I'm definitely missing.
I most likely missed out on the cash and item rewards when I did it as well, but those don't matter one bit now, as it's chump change, and I'm way out leveled for that.

By the time everything is done you should have more of each than is needed. If not, then I'd contact Ubisoft. I need to for an Intel big that it won't let me get. The game still has bugs.
I know, and I've contacted Ubisoft. I sent them the 3 screenshots, with explanation, and all the agent could do was "It seems to check out. I'll forward this to the Division team to be looked at"...

Right now, I'm in the process of leveling up an alt. Power-leveling by doing only the critical missions and some side missions "on the way". I wonder if the game will go "100% complete" with 2 separate characters doing different parts of the completion requirement, when I complete Rooftop Comm Relay again. I'll also probably concentrate on Med encounters as that seems to have the least "extra" supplies while the other 2 can probably be 100% completed with only main missions, and some encounters sprinkled in between. If I can get to level 30 with 100% all wings, I'll use that as my new main, and screw the extra missions/intels, as I've already worked for them...

Good thing the total Phoenix Credits are transferable, so I don't have to farm as hard for that, but sucks that I can't get the hundreds of Crafting materials... I can always craft on my Character #1 and stash it for #4 (already have a #2 at level 5, and #3 at level 6 to get the weapon skins)

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
So I picked this up with a new video card. Short-Spark is busily running around Manhattan bribing hobos with food in exchange for their clothing. This game is fantastic!

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Nah I got bored about a month ago, no pve content at all and the grinding got old and I never really cared for the pvp side of it. Waiting for Ghost Recon now, hopefully they don't ruin this one also.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I haven't touched it. Been out in the field. Dunno if I will either. Wanna get 2.4 working. Yeehaw.

Reactions: Phil

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
There were so many totally game breaking bugs, that I finally gave up on Division.

It's sad that they "released" it like that. I think they totally screwed their players. It would have been OK as an alpha, but it wasn't ready for release.

And it seems they have fundamental design flaws that prevent PVP from ever being something people can't/won't cheat their asses off in, which means it will probably always suck.

So I uninstalled it. :(

Reactions: Phil and Blind Owl

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Ive only got a few hours in, its ok, I like the graphics, but I can see it getting boring after a while.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
There were so many totally game breaking bugs, that I finally gave up on Division.

It's sad that they "released" it like that. I think they totally screwed their players. It would have been OK as an alpha, but it wasn't ready for release.

And it seems they have fundamental design flaws that prevent PVP from ever being something people can't/won't cheat their asses off in, which means it will probably always suck.

So I uninstalled it. :(

Ya it was like every patch or update there was a new exploit, bug or cheat which made pvp a joke so I stopped all together, I would have enjoyed the game if the pve side had more content but as it is the division is just a grind fest and it was like that in the first 30 days of release and it just left me wondering what the hell happened to the game we saw at E3.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Soven Taliesyn

Space Marshal
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Soven-Taliesyn
I don't do a lot of pvp since I don't really have peeps to roll with and having taken a break I'm not high-end enough anymore to risk solo'ing it. The pve is becoming one big grind fest. The search and destroy has added a little bit of content and incursions are a pain to get in without a high rating because people will kick you. So in order to get a higher rating I'very thrown together my gear and no longer as focused.

I really like the game play itself but, sadly I'll probably fade away from it and move on to other things. I need to update SC to 2.4. It's been a month or so since I did an update. Trying not to burn myself out on SC before it even gets fully released.

Forgot your password?