Test Division - Division Testies

Soven Taliesyn

Space Marshal
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Soven-Taliesyn
The only thing i hasn't got is how this game is "online". By forced always-online connection and optional dark zones? The same way i can call Dying Light an online game, since it also features coop.
As i understood, as soon as you left safe zone / base you're in your own world and you can't meet people here.
Got to level 15, got some nice sniper rifle and damn nice ACR, running with medstation and turret.
All safe houses and DZ are social settings, beyond that I agree about always on. If I can solo when my Internet is down or servers crash, then I will.

lex

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
rlex
so, anyone ventured to dark zones yet? Seems like everytime i play everyone else from test if offline. Damned timezones...

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
so, anyone ventured to dark zones yet? Seems like everytime i play everyone else from test if offline. Damned timezones...
Yea man! I dig the dark zone. Can't wait to go Rogue. Maybe tonight I'll just try my hand at opening fire on some people. See how it goes.

Reactions: Blind Owl

lex

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
rlex
Yea man! I dig the dark zone. Can't wait to go Rogue. Maybe tonight I'll just try my hand at opening fire on some people. See how it goes.
are those like constant PvP action or something different?

Soven Taliesyn

Space Marshal
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Soven-Taliesyn
are those like constant PvP action or something different?
Little of both. There's NPC stuff to do but there's always a risk that other agents in there will go 'rogue' and attack you. The hard part is figuring out if they will or won't.

Some groups have a code word or phrase they'll use to determine if they'll attack or not since in game voice can be heard by others in the area.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm not sure You found me on Uplay tho so that's awesome :) I'll try to figure out how to know which Beauseant I am.
Sweet. Soon we shall pew pew the baddies with boom sticks and baseball bats. They better have baseball bats.

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
The DZ rank goes up REALLY fast too, unlike in the Beta... then again, it's probably just the earlier ranks, and takes quite some time to get to 50.

I was in there for only about 10 mins and am DZ rank 7. Accidentally shot someone while trying to kill an NPC in the middle of an extraction zone, and got my face handed to me by the 6 other guys there when it happened... I already extracted so all I lost were a bit of XP, DZ creds and 2 keys. Also the keys seem to be a lot more common drop than in the Beta. At least, that's my experience so far.

I'm slowly making my way up, by cleaning out all the side quests, encounters, and gathering all intels in each area. Probably won't get back into the DZ for a while.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

lex

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2015
RSI Handle
rlex
Ok, i completed game and reached level 30. What now? Dark zones? And if you excuse me, there is some end game question that might involve spoilers...
Who created virus? Where is this russian researcher? So we took control of this block for now, but where the fuck is STORY?

UPD: Also, when you done, make sure to complete all side missions (those without resources bonus) in last zone. Will yield you a sweet crafting recipe for assault rifle:

Last edited:
Forgot your password?