Test Extra Life Stream on March 26th Noon EST to Midnight

dethos

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jan 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Helphyre
*FYI* MARCH 26th 2016 Noon to Midnight Extra Life Stream. The Goal of this stream is to bring more people in and make more people aware of What Extra Life is and what it does. Goal this month is $555 to Dye my hair Purple, If we get to $750, I will do the ICE bucket Challenge and call out Other Extra Life Guilds and Test Streamers to Follow suit.

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux

dethos

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jan 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Helphyre

Guss De Blöd

Admiral
Donor
Jul 22, 2015
RSI Handle
gussdeblod
It's a charity based around video games, typically donating to worth causes, such as Children's Miracle Network. CMN is kinda near and dear to me because I was one of their spokes-kids after I got into a bad accident when I was a TEST pilot in training. Funny story, the accident happened the day after I got Wing Commander 3, and was up "late" playing the game on my birthday.
Ow charity stuff! ok !
Should all of us streamer do a special extra life stream ? with a link to donate and stuff ? I can do a stream late at night but nothing much, I'm working sunday afternoon.

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
Ow charity stuff! ok !
Should all of us streamer do a special extra life stream ? with a link to donate and stuff ? I can do a stream late at night but nothing much, I'm working sunday afternoon.
Maybe the TEST streamers can tag-team this? Since we all live in different time zones, we can just have a streamer for 2 hour blocks, then hand off to the next guy?

dethos

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jan 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Helphyre
Hello Everyone,

I just want to thank those that have gave me well wishes and are interested in Extra Life. It is a Good cause. This is the 8th year and my 7th year to Raise Money and Awareness. Please Even if you do not donate. Become a part of the community and get the word out. We care about getting the word out and get people signed up. This Organization helps fund those children in your area and helps with Research into fighting Childhood diseases.
Thank you.
John E V. (Dethos)
http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?

www.twitch.tv/dethos
12 PM EST (Noon) to 12 AM (Midnight) (1600 GMT to 0400 GMT)

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
*FYI* MARCH 26th 2016 Noon to Midnight Extra Life Stream. The Goal of this stream is to bring more people in and make more people aware of What Extra Life is and what it does. Goal this month is $555 to Dye my hair Purple, If we get to $750, I will do the ICE bucket Challenge and call out Other Extra Life Guilds and Test Streamers to Follow suit.
Posted in the TEST Recruitment thread.
https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/65622/test-test-squadron-best-squardon-newbies-welcome-join-today/p326

Reactions: dethos

dethos

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jan 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Helphyre
Thank you all for the Support on my Monthly Extra Life Stream. I planned on only streaming for 12 hours and at some points I felt like just calling it a day. But with your help and generosity I was able to make the 12 hours and make it to 16 Hours. I want to thank Knax_Test, Zelouki and The_Moon_Shiner for Playing the Division with me, It was a Blast.

Thank you to all those who followed Yesterday:
Rastrork, wyrm_drake, Skartung, Scipio_germanicus, Big_Fat_Hairy_Ballsack_4u, Snifflewizard, Supermetokyo, Ichiruuk, Knax_test, and Handicapablenation.

And Thank you to all of My favorite Streamers for the Hosts:
Admiral_Nolan, Supremetokyo, Falleste, Sgt_Gamble, Russianj_test, Adam_Zetti, Snifflewizard, Mr_d1sturbed, Baiofred, Farasalt, Harbinger8, Ichiruuk, Skyyhawkyt, Testsquadron, Distortedorder, Maeglin73, Vadath.

Every single one of you and all of the people who stopped by to say Hi and to give well wishes.

Thank you, Thank you , Thank you
Dethos, (RSI: Helphyre)

Reactions: WarrenPeace
Forgot your password?